Please Help Me

G

Gworeloth

Guys-need help.
I have had an email from goa saying that my account has been suspened-here is email:

Greetings

You were not able to complete successfully the payment for your subscription period - therefore, your GAME account has been suspended.

Has your credit card reached its expiration date ?

If this is the case and you wish to play DAoC again, please go to the « my account » part of the official website to update your personal information, choose a new billing plan and re-activate your GAME account.

Now.

the reason why the money wont go through is because my mum had her credit card nicked-so now she has a new one, but the goa is trying to take money from the none existent one still. the problem is, i cant find the fookin place to change the credit card details!!!!!!!!!!
plz tell me where to go to change credit card details, as the customer support service is total shit.

plz help!!!

O

old.LandShark

I've done a similar thing myself, it's one of about 2 possible links from the "my account" page. It's really obvious when you get to it, if i recall correctly :/

O

old.Hendrick

Use right now, it works surprisingly well. I usually get replies within the next day.

S

Solid

GOA Payment pages are so unintuitive (just wanted to use the word today :D)

G

Gworeloth

nono-u dont understand. I cannot change my credit card details! that is the thing. I cannot make a new sub=as it just says-congratualations! you wil receive an invoice within the nxt 24hours. ---when really it will be an email saying if ure credit card has expired. I need to find where to change my credit card details!!!!

help help help!

L

-Light-

Sad that a user has to resort to a Forum in the hope of getting account help :(

Hope you get it sorted matey

T

talen_sun

OK, I have had something similar myself, when they closed my account 'by accident'

What you need to do, is in the 'My Account' pages, is to cancel your subscription, then go back and re-open your subscription by choosing a payment plan.

It will then allow you to input your card details on the secure server, and you can enter whatever the new details are.

Talen

G

Gworeloth

talen-it doesnt work :/

if i do that-it just says-congratualations-u will receive an invoice within the nxt 24hrs

K

kr0n

afaik you need to cancel subscription, doesnt delete account, just suspends it for 6months max. Then just renew it and enter new #.

D

DocWolfe

I got a similar message but strangely enough my account never got shut off, the credit card still works anyway.

G

Gworeloth

thats the weird thing guys-i have already tried deleting my current sub-and trying a new payment plan-i clik on secure billing-and it just comes up with-congratualations! u will recieve an invoice within the nxt 24hrs......
I cant get anywhere to change my credit card number
u think they would just have a link called-'change/modify credit card details' but nooooooooo not for goa, they have to be fukwits as per usual. lol-and another thing. I sent an email to cam europe support and didnt get a reply-so i tried the us cam support, and gues wat, a reply within 30mins......

ahhh well, its goa who are loosing out on my money

K

Khalen

Well seeing your posts you still didn't use RightNow tool to report it... sigh... the tool is there for questions of all sort of things.. please use it..

I

inqy

well I'm afraid there is no magic way out for you. this is one for goa to sort. so as long as you have logged it with rightnow, you'll get a response. it will just take some time/patience. sorry m8.

still my friendly ninja cow will help you.

:m00:

G

Gworeloth

hehe-thx mate, goa are now saying i have to wait a 'few' days b4 i can change my credit card details. These 'few' days im missing out on will be getting me a couple of xtra days added on 2 my subscription methinks :)

Ye-ninja cow!:touch:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom