Please for the love of God

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
Any chance that if you are going to hold a major event please and yes please can u try make it more available to UK time zone, therefore there would be a lot more people attending these so call events. Most UK people work until 18.00gmt (19.00 CET) now before they make it home it would be 20.00 CET... I mean i know kids / students / part timer and most European people finish work miles before that but to consider all others would it be a phat idea to try make it for 20.00 CET and yes i do have flex time and I don’t always finish late but I’m thinking on the overall realm it would work better. I do realize it is a mmorpg which is running 24hours which is fair enough and I also realized that I can’t attend every single event, however if you take a look on fh over the last months most events have been planned for before 20.00CET which makes it even harder for some people to get it done.

/Discuss

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
Agree. Lots of ml/arti raids i cant attend due to the fact they start too early.

RandomDotCom

Fledgling Freddie
taking this into consideration when doing my celebration week.

unfortunately, due to the way things work in a lot of peoples lives, they can't stay up extended periods of time for my celebration, which ofc is going to take A LONG time (late nights). But that said, you will have to take into consideration, i have to plan it for the many, rather than the few :/ if i had any other choice, i would gladly do it for you that a time that could suit everyone.

but all that said, my 'raid' isn't a standard raid, and normal 'single' raids should be done at a time that can suit all, as they don't take that long. 2h for a long raid (at most) is a reasonable end to the night for people who are CET (finishing at 10pm cet then going sleepy can be quite refreshing)

i have the dates i'm going to be doing my raids and going to post them now. people will have been given sufficient warning to get a day or 2 off, or maybe change their work shifts.

Frozodo

Fledgling Freddie
mod Make it a sticky change title to consideration or so :d

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom