Please fix mages AF bug allready!

B

Balthazar

ffs I get almost insta killed everywere....
Bolts do allways 900 damage to me now and in most cases even more.
Getting hit by bowmans for 498 damage!

Getting hit for 300 damage by theurgist green pets!

Green con rocot kills me in 5 hits.

Infils/SB's insta kills me now almost allways

FIX ASAP!!!

O

old.Charonel

ahh, so that's why i'm getting two hit killed by yellow mobs? thought they'd just made them harder :)

would probably explain why voidies feel that their bolts have been made more powerfull too, seeing as enemy casters are the main thing you use them for. damn, wish i'd stuck to void for a week or two before respeccing for this fun :D

Y

-yoda-

hehe this comming from probably the most overpowered char in the game with there snare dd pets / STUN / uber dmge nukes / pets who chase through stealth LMAO :p if anything u gonna get nerfed not helped :)

I

ImLestat

Apparently the US players think that Goa got a faulty patch from Mythic, since they had this problem on Pendragon before the patch went live. See the other thread on this subject for more on that.

A

Apathy

Got to love how even the US is saying it's a bug and Goa are all "Ooh it's working as intended. Really! We did tests!". Pffft.

They should do the same tests on 1.50 and see if AF buffs still stop 10-15% of damage and make 5% of attacks miss.

a.

O

old.Atrox

accually what GOA said are true.

They got complains about the AF buffs not being as powerfull as before, the tests showed that this is wrong.

Yes we do get the same amount of AF.

The Tests showed an increased miss ration while buffed.

Yepp this is true aswell, players/mobs miss more while buffed.

Thou what they missed to try was the damage absorbation.
gg GOA nice testing.....

O

old.Psi

Originally posted by -yoda-
hehe this comming from probably the most overpowered char in the game with there snare dd pets / STUN / uber dmge nukes / pets who chase through stealth LMAO :p if anything u gonna get nerfed not helped :)

Erm, this problem affects all casters, even the ones (like sorcerer) that need some help, so stfu?

J

j000 d000d

Yip, i hope this is fixed as soon as possible :(

T

Tealeaf

The best theory so far to explain this is that Mythic sent GOA the wrong patch, i.e. the bugged patch from the US Pendragon test server, rather than the corrected patch finally applied to the US servers.

If this is the case, the obvious solution would be for Mythic to either give GOA the correct patch or the fix they made to correct this problem as it isn't something that will be fixed by installing the next patches.

Only difficulty with this is that GOA would have to translate this for all their servers, possibly introducing problems in the process, so they would then have to test the patch again.

If Mythic did send GOA the wrong patch, imagine GOA spending money and time translating a bugged patch with impatient gamers on their backs, then having to shell out more money and divert resources (from translating the next patch) into fixing it. I'd be pissed off if I were them, and perhaps a little hesitant about backtracking.

All players noticing a problem should submit reports to put pressure on GOA to look at this seriously, and send hard data if possible to back up their claims.

M

Meatballs

if mythic did send goa a naffed patch, why do they bother making us wait weeks for a patch they dont even bother testing properly.

O

old.chesnor

1.52 was on Gorre for a few weeks. This bug wasn't detected during that time.

But wait, people who had the fortune to get access to 1.52 on Gorre weren't actually testing f**k all apart from their latest uber spec, then all off to Emain to see how much dmg they could do to each other......

Hahahahaha :p

O

old.Atrox

Originally posted by old.chesnor
1.52 was on Gorre for a few weeks. This bug wasn't detected during that time.

But wait, people who had the fortune to get access to 1.52 on Gorre weren't actually testing f**k all apart from their latest uber spec, then all off to Emain to see how much dmg they could do to each other......

Hahahahaha :p

maybe it's time to change testservers DB's it's pretty clear that the current ones cant handle it.... :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom