Please dont swamp me with PM's or hound me

O

old.Kiarra

Ive started to XP now, so please, at the moment NO MORE ORDERS, and please, for goodness sake give me some peace ! Let me have a little fun with dying all the while because of being hounded by requests for weapons.

If you want to help level up, then contact me, otherwise, leave me alone till I hit lvl 35.

O

old.Kerosene

Might I suggest switching friends chat off on one of your tabs and when you're DND, use that tab.

O

old.Kiarra

Ok, Ill be a noobie here, how do I stop freinds or anyone else sending me. They seem to appear in all chat tabs.

Oh, and how can I change the colour of the Allicance chat ?

Thanks

C

Cowled

Originally posted by old.Kiarra
Ok, Ill be a noobie here, how do I stop freinds or anyone else sending me. They seem to appear in all chat tabs.

Oh, and how can I change the colour of the Allicance chat ?

Thanks

Press both mouse-buttons on the chat.. at once.

A

Addlcove

rightclick the chat tab you can set all sorts of usefull things there ;)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, f'ing great...
I send you 1 message a day... asking to pick up my ordered sword. I ordered it, 4 days ago, you send a pm to me saying it was ready... so I moved my main to CWS to do the transfer, and then you are xp'ing all 3 days, too busy...
Sure, then do not accept the order to start with...
I can understand people message you, and that it gets annoying, etc. But you accepted the order, I made the effort to stay at CWS for 3 days waiting to do the transfer...
So yes, a little dissapointed to read this, but I had given up on the weapon anyway.
Regards, Glottis

M

Miffo

Glottis you meany

Kiarra works hard day in and day out for albion making us acranium weapons :D

She deserves alot of respect and should have room to have some fun not jsut craft all day :)

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Originally posted by Dendan
Glottis you meany

Kiarra works hard day in and day out for albion making us acranium weapons :D

She deserves alot of respect and should have room to have some fun not jsut craft all day :)

I agree for 100%, but then just say no to the request.
I hardly bombarded her with pm's, send 1 a day, asking her to pm when it would be convenient...
But I'm sure she gets swamped with pm's, I'm also sure she never got poor of any of it. And some enjoy being best at rvr, others at crafting, for each its own.
Regards, Glottis

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom