Please Answer If you can.

E

Etheron

Hey,

I played DAoC like a year ago, but then i stopped to play AC2. (big mistake btw) Anyway, I forgot my account name, and i no longer have my email address i had back in the day.
And just to add to that, im not exactly sure what my password is.. but i have a good idea.

Im kinda in a pickle here. I do have the CD key though. If i contact the costumer service is there a way i can get my account name back with just my Cd Key? And plus, will my characters still be activated? (not sure b/c i've been out for so long)

Any help would be greatly, greatly appreciate!

Etheron

E

Etheron

Well, i guess i can just start new.
Thanks for your help

O

old.LandShark

You should really ask GOA rather than the barrysworld collective, mate. If you manage to get in touch with GOA in any way, shape or form then I'm sure they can help you with your old details... security question etc? I can't remember if we had to provide one when we opened our accounts.
Oh, and GOA say they have never deleted any characters, ever, although they may one day if storage becomes an issue.

L

liste

most people seem to have the first letter of their first name, followed by their last name, as account name.

like Lex Luther, would have lluther. since you have a pretty good idea what your password is, it is worth a try.

Doubt GOA can help you, as the 3-4-5 warnings you recieved should have made you store your password in a safe place :)

T

Thorarin

Like liste said you can probably guess your account name.
You can get GOA to send you the subscription password over snailmail to the home address you provided when making the account.

Will take about a week for you to get it, on average.
Drop them a line at subscription@goa.com, I believe that's the right address.

O

old.Elrond

your characters should still be active, i've known a couple of players reactivate after a year and theirs are still there.

M

mestoph

your account name

You account name, should be something todo with the name you registered with. If you used your actually name, its going to be first initial + lastname.

This is the case for the 6 accounts i know.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom