Plea:Name one of the servers as Prydwen!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Let's honor this nice name and keep it alive on War! Would be certainly nice touch to us old daoc players and it would also serve as nice place to meet all those who we lost on our time on daoc.

What say you! It really shouldn't be too hard technical wise.

Xanthian

Fledgling Freddie
Its not very fitting with the lore is it..

Anyway Excal > Pryd

Muylaetrix

Can't get enough of FH
a server called `dyvet` ? :p

i made a lot of friends from the prydwin server after the clustering.

Ctuchik

FH is my second home
Let's honor this nice name and keep it alive on War! Would be certainly nice touch to us old daoc players and it would also serve as nice place to meet all those who we lost on our time on daoc.

What say you! It really shouldn't be too hard technical wise.

no it probably wouldn't. but then ppl from ALL the servers would demand names after their old DAoC server. and i dont think Mythic will allow that.

Wild

One of Freddy's beloved
Leave it burried with all the good memorys imo

Legean

Fledgling Freddie
Wont happen. DAoC servers were all named with places in Camelot lore (EU) and people in Camelot lore (US). WAR is likely to be named the same way... not to worry though there will be a new Prydwen for people to call home.

Overdriven

Dumpster Fire of The South
Wont happen. DAoC servers were all named with places in Camelot lore (EU) and people in Camelot lore (US). WAR is likely to be named the same way... not to worry though there will be a new Prydwen for people to call home.

Such as... Newdyrd!

Downanael

Fledgling Freddie
Such hostility! i rather have Prydwen than some campy names say Dragonwhisper or something.

partyanimal

Fledgling Freddie
reanimating a dead server is pathetic...

on the other hand, an easter egg would be more fun and more stuff to fill ToK !!!

Amelyn

Fledgling Freddie
Don't care much about server names, as long as we get together some old DAoC fellas they can call it "Disney World" tbh. ;)

cHodAX

I am a FH squatter
They should call the server 'Chodax' then everyone would know where to find me!

Goiby

Fledgling Freddie
Yea im one for nostalgia but tbh when it comes to it i would leave it in the past. Server names dont really bother me but i'd rather it stick to its own lore rather then someone elses personally

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
Yea im one for nostalgia but tbh when it comes to it i would leave it in the past. Server names dont really bother me but i'd rather it stick to its own lore rather then someone elses personally

Agreed.

Mas

One of Freddy's beloved
Sorry for my ignorance here but how are they doing the servers this time round. Are they going to be specific US, European and UK servers like daoc or more like WOW euro servers where the playerbase is spread out?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom