PlayStation Classic

ECA

I am a FH squatter
If you assume say £5 per game individual price it's £80 with £100 of games.

HOWEVER - it comes with the original PS1 pads - no dual shock, so all the great stick games or games that support the analogue sticks are kinda meh.

Also why no raspi + PS4 controller, costs less, better experience, all games, analogue etc. :p

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
If you assume say £5 per game individual price it's £80 with £100 of games.

HOWEVER - it comes with the original PS1 pads - no dual shock, so all the great stick games or games that support the analogue sticks are kinda meh.

Also why no raspi + PS4 controller, costs less, better experience, all games, analogue etc. :p

I have a PS emulator :p and almost every PS game ever made, I want this for other reasons - Nostalgia + I can sit down with my kids and show them what I grew up on.

Wij

I am a FH squatter
Already got a SNES Classic. I could add PS1 games to it if I wanted to so don't think I'll bother. Otherwise it'd just be another set of controllers dangling on the floor and getting in knots.

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
Until someone releases a hacking tool since it's powered by USB. It's probably 90% the same as the SNES Classic.
Depends on the space available.

The ps games were cd and up to 600mb each. The snes and nes games much smaller.

MYstIC G

Official Licensed Lump of Coal™ Distributor
Staff member
FH Subscriber
I have a PS emulator :p and almost every PS game ever made, I want this for other reasons - Nostalgia + I can sit down with my kids and show them what I grew up on.
You could do the same if you bought a second hand PS1 though. They're under £30 from CeX with a dual shock and people flog their entire game collections on eBay in like £10 bundles.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom