Playstation 3 games for sale

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
For me its that time for a clear out and im giving you guys the first chance to make serious offers for the following... otherwise they will be sold over Ebay.

I have a tendancy to buy a game, try it for 30 mins and then it gets left on the shelf because for some strange reason I lose the motivation to play them, so the disc's itself are pretty new as they havn't been used.

I do have alot of games, some old, some new... For those that are interested and want to purchase them in bulk or whatever... the more you buy the cheaper it will become or ofcourse, make me sensible offers.

About a year or 2 ago I did gave away Pro Evo 2008 and I paid for everything, postage, packaging etc... which can be quite costly and the amount of games I have I just cant simply do that.

All I ask is if your interested I'd like the purchaser to pay for what ever postage they want... Special Delivery, First Class etc... If you want it over seas, I will only send them International Signed for which is UK price at roughly £6 (stupid price I know).

Serious Offers Only and it will goto the highest Bidder

For Payments I will only accept Paypal if you guys are ofcourse interested in what I have to offer. Here is the list below of the games I dont want or dont play anymore.

Lair
Call of Duty 4 - modern warfare
2010 Fifa world cup south africa
blur
Translatormers
Midnight Club - LA
Assassin's Creed
Fifa 09
PES 09
MotorStorm - Pacific Rift
MotoGP 08
Virtua Tennis 3
Grand Turismo 5 - prologue
Fight Night 3
Need for Speed - ProStreet
Pirates of the Caribbean - At Worlds End
Formula One - championship Edition
World Snooker Championship 07
NHL 2K9
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Folklore
Star Wars: The Force Unleashed - Ultimate Sith Edition
The Simpsons
Need for Speed Underground
Mirror's Edge
DragonAge - Origins

Send me PM if your interested in the above

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
For me its that time for a clear out and im giving you guys the first chance to make serious offers for the following... otherwise they will be sold over Ebay.

I have a tendancy to buy a game, try it for 30 mins and then it gets left on the shelf because for some strange reason I lose the motivation to play them, so the disc's itself are pretty new as they havn't been used.

I do have alot of games, some old, some new... For those that are interested and want to purchase them in bulk or whatever... the more you buy the cheaper it will become or ofcourse, make me sensible offers.

About a year or 2 ago I did gave away Pro Evo 2008 and I paid for everything, postage, packaging etc... which can be quite costly and the amount of games I have I just cant simply do that.

All I ask is if your interested I'd like the purchaser to pay for what ever postage they want... Special Delivery, First Class etc... If you want it over seas, I will only send them International Signed for which is UK price at roughly £6 (stupid price I know).

For Payments I will only accept Paypal if you guys are ofcourse interested in what I have to offer. Here is the list below of the games I dont want or dont play anymore.

Lair
blur
Translatormers
Midnight Club - LA
Assassin's Creed
Fifa 09
PES 09
MotoGP 08
Virtua Tennis 3
Fight Night 3
NHL 2K9
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Folklore (((((((Girlfriend Wants to Keep))))))))
The Simpsons
Mirror's Edge
DragonAge - Origins

Updated...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Something Else I forgot to mention or I should really put a time frame on this... So i'll put these up until January 14th...

Amphrax

Part of the furniture

Lair
blur
Translatormers --- LOL --- just saw this :p meant .... Transformers :p
Midnight Club - LA
Assassin's Creed
Fifa 09
PES 09
MotoGP 08
Virtua Tennis 3
Fight Night 3
NHL 2K9
Tiger Woods PGA Tour 08
Folklore
The Simpsons
Mirror's Edge
DragonAge - Origins

lol wtf is Translatormers haha :p my bad

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
I'll give you £5 for mirrors edge including p&p - you can send it as cheaply as you wish, second class is fine as long as it's in a padded envelope.

Trem

Not as old as he claims to be!
Apart from Mirrors Edge which is Ch3tlars, give me a figure for the lot of them posted please.

You are best PMing me though because I will forget I have said this :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom