Playing Warhammer while waiting for CU

boxfetish

Fledgling Freddie
A bunch of us, so far boxfetish, Pineapples, Fanglo, Jon P., Brandon, Michael Nolan, Seth Corduan, Timothy Wisham, Dean "Jester" and a few others who escape me (sorry), will be playing Warhammer. We will be leveling new characters from level 1.

We are going to play on the Badlands Server, Order side. We will split ourselves into half Order and half Destro if we can get like 30 (maybe less?) people to sign on. That way we can make our own RvR.

For now, the first play session is 5:00 pm Eastern Time (EDT) tomorrow (Saturday, May 4th).

See you there!

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Good luck with it :)

Just note that 5pm EDT is 11pm CET and 10pm GMT, so might not get a lot of us euros joining :)

Moriath

I am a FH squatter
messing around in neverwinter and defiance ... wont go backwards again .. rose tinted and all that .. prefer new stuff to being reminded why i quit those games in the first place

Xrystofer

Resident Freddy
Have been thinking of re-opening my accounts on Ywain, But I don't know anyone over there any more so it's kinda boring to play.
I tried to make my friends start playing, but they wouldn't even consider it. They have been playing League of legends for a while, Got bored of it after 3,5 Months.
To be honest I get bored of most games I try rather fast, nothing could capture the Feelings I had while playing Dark age of Camelot.

boxfetish

Fledgling Freddie
Honestly, if Neverwinter and Defiance is what constitutes moving forward, you can count me in the "go backwards" camp until CU is released.

Ezzekhiel

Fledgling Freddie
Hey guys, I created my toon. Name is Ezzekhiel on Badlands, I'm a greenskin Shaman

Ezzekhiel

Fledgling Freddie
Ok turns out we're playing order so I made a Warrior PriesT. Name is Ezzekhiel

boxfetish

Fledgling Freddie
No problem. I think we may try to play again this evening (Monday) at 6pm Eastern.

boxfetish

Fledgling Freddie
No problem. I think we may try to play again this evening (Monday) at 6pm Eastern.

Okay, let's all try for 6pm eastern tomorrow (Wed. May 8th.) Respond here, @ my user name on mmorpg.com, or we will look in the Kickstarter comments a bit before that time.

:)

Delavega86

Fledgling Freddie
as much as i LOVED war, its a dead game... i'm not playing anything atm...
(nwo is tons of fun due to it's combat, but pvp is highly imbalanced.. so i left that one too)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom