Playing too much DAoC...

Morchaoron

Fledgling Freddie
Funkybunny said:
and i once thought "wow even crafting is more fun then this" when i was at a family dinner...

and unlike crafting, you couldnt cheat yourself out of the dinner with macr- OOOOOOPS ><

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
Helme said:
I was having a "discussion" to myself today when walking to the train about the pro's and con's of Firbolg blademasters Oo

The funny thing is that I play mid.

;-D bored in the class, daoc has alot of my attention (or used to, no school ;p)

Shanaia

Fledgling Freddie
Mishal said:
I hear login music while waking up... And i see a green bar when at school... I tell bullies to watch out for my hamster if they don't stop zerging me, and i start looking for a buffbot in some hidden place of the school yard... I see lurikeens all the time when i'm alone... When i get mad at ppl i tell them how much they look like a troll... Or when my gf ask me to go to the movies, i'll tell her that i'm curently camping a arti, but i'll suicide to her as soon as it pops... When in town with friends, i tell tham that i'll pan backwards to see if we are getting ganked from behind. When at the doctor i ask him to use his instas and cure disease... Or when someone tells me i got a bad humor i just /ignore and log to bed. :twak:

best...
post...
everrrrrr

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Its when your on the phone and are interupted but instead of saying "one moment theres someone at the door" you say "afk" that when you need a breck/kitkat ;x

say laugh out loud when i find sommit funneh so frequently its become a bad habbit.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
it's fun to have a conversation with mates in leet ;-D not many understand this form of communication.

Mishal

Fledgling Freddie
I'v often wondered if i could call work and tell them i got a serious rezz sickness :(

And i wrote lvl 50 Cleric lfg on my cv by mistake

Acetylsalicylic

Fledgling Freddie
Mishal said:
And i wrote lvl 50 Cleric lfg on my cv by mistake

Sex: Female Celt

Place of Birth: Tir na nog, hibernia, excalibur

Education: RR1 RR2 RR3

Previous Occupation: Armour Crafter

Skills: First Aid, trading, Dyeing Clothes

Hobbies: Running with speed 5, swimming but sometimes i use a boat if theres one in the inventory, climbing walls unless i have a treb.

Short description of yourself: Work well with others and on my own initiative unless ofc theres a zerg.

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
i pretty often say lol irl :)
anyway i was sleeping ones, and my phone rang, apparantly i was dreaming about something where i where gonna say pwned, so when i took the phone i just started out say "pwned" and when i came to my self i just hang up :) but that was pretty funny :)

Ame

Fledgling Freddie
I tried to Backstab II my friend, but thats just because I'm weird.

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
[CE]Hjendug said:
i pretty often say lol irl :)
anyway i was sleeping ones, and my phone rang, apparantly i was dreaming about something where i where gonna say pwned, so when i took the phone i just started out say "pwned" and when i came to my self i just hang up :) but that was pretty funny :)

sleep is the devils work i tell you! tried something like that too, though in the d2classic era.

Had a mate sleeping over. In the morning my clock was ringing, he said in a sleepy tone:"your clock is ringing" and me, sleeping, dreaming happily about (apparently) lifeleech responded:"that's because it has lifeleech"...

[CE]Hjendug

Fledgling Freddie
Huntingtons said:
sleep is the devils work i tell you! tried something like that too, though in the d2classic era.

Had a mate sleeping over. In the morning my clock was ringing, he said in a sleepy tone:"your clock is ringing" and me, sleeping, dreaming happily about (apparently) lifeleech responded:"that's because it has lifeleech"...
haha :)

eggy

Fledgling Freddie
My friend Simon used to call in his sleep on the floor of a net café: "twist! twist!"...and I know a certain old fart who woke up in his sleep (so I'm told) saying "the problem with epic armour is the durability decreases"...

Huntingtons

Resident Freddy
eggy said:
...and I know a certain old fart who woke up in his sleep (so I'm told) saying "the problem with epic armour is the durability decreases"...

lol ;-D

i love when people play to much xD

Angrist

Part of the furniture
I've started doing /hug instead of actually giving me gf a hug :)

-A.

fortunefish

Banned
My friend Simon used to call in his sleep on the floor of a net café: "twist! twist!"...and I know a certain old fart who woke up in his sleep (so I'm told) saying "the problem with epic armour is the durability decreases"...

indeed m8

and we used to put signs on his screen saying TWIST TWIST or GIMP for when he woke up, ahh those were the days :p

and jon doing /net send on network to make us go LD in middle of gobbo pull, of adam making us gett off his PC coz he has his QBs set up

Nimpster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom