Playing an Assasin..

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
Well ive been a few days playing my assasin now, have duo'ed with some guildys the odd time, but mostly been solo.

I dont know why assasins are so hated though.

We get run over by stealth duos/trios/zergs very often.
We get added on by archers from afar the whole time!
We get added on by full groups alot (however some fullgroups run past, even once one waited till fight was over and healed me! :X )
Casters anihilate us unless their moc is down, and we purge their QC CC, even then alot of difirent casters have more tools (ML9, SOI, theurg rr5, ect ect)
Havent fought a buffed heavy tank yet so dont know about them..
Light tanks, hmm, well I had a nice fight with 2 dif BM's, were nice fights..
Zerkers, prolly same as BM's
Mercs are impossible if they use DT (nice fight btw elitestoner, with your rr1 merc. I had envenoming gear still on accidently, but you still would have beaten me. However your char names are very naff :p )

Id say, 1 in 3 of my runs, ends in a nice fight, win or lose I have fun in those.

Im amazed some long term stealthers still play their class!

censi

Can't get enough of FH
see how u feel after month.

Dont think there will be too many stealthers left on the cluster the way its going really.

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
One thing i will do now is, I forget trying to run away from duos/trios, sometimes I do manage to get away, but alot of the time I dont, and I usualy waste end pots in the attempt, so now I will just try beat seven shades of poo out of one of the attackers so he has to sit down and wait :p

Gamah

Banned
yeah I have pretty much stopped playing my minstrel due to being constantly fagged by excal shit heads, and theres no way I would play it prime time atm.

Thornea

Loyal Freddie
Just out of interest, ive noticed loads of the Pryd stealthers seam to spec low stealth (theres a trio+ of hunters (Grey wolves guild?) i noticed who only have 28+15 stealth -I saw them miles away and I asked them). Is this the norm? or just an exception?
Although alb/hib stealthers from pryd also can be detected sodding miles away?

50 stealth (total) seams to be the norm on Excal (suicide not to be tbh) prior to Cluster and was wondering if its just "The way Pryd server has evolved"?

Not trying to cause a flame war or anything here or promote server hatred.. just curious

Brite

Banned
just zergers who are too lazy or stupid to template or spec properly :p

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
Dont think there will be too many stealthers left on the cluster the way its going really.

It's good to have a dream.. shame there will always be people who play them though :(

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
The person that don´t specc for composite 50 stealth is ju plain stupid.
(Minstrels exception)

Ok for sub RR5 ppl not to have 50stealth though because most speccs are made for RR5

Edit: Oh and there are excal stealthers that have just as low stealth as certain pryd ones. More often then not it´s stealthers that always zerg aswell that have it.

Littles

Loyal Freddie
Most stealth duos i dont mind to much as usually got a chance of dropping one, it's the RR9+ duos i hate, you would think they were capable of soloing by now. Ohh and go near any bridge without SL and you will get ganked as a soloer because of lookout.

toxii

Can't get enough of FH
Thornea said:
Just out of interest, ive noticed loads of the Pryd stealthers seam to spec low stealth (theres a trio+ of hunters (Grey wolves guild?) i noticed who only have 28+15 stealth -I saw them miles away and I asked them). Is this the norm? or just an exception?

50 stealth (total) seams to be the norm on Excal (suicide not to be tbh) prior to Cluster and was wondering if its just "The way Pryd server has evolved"?

Not trying to cause a flame war or anything here or promote server hatred.. just curious

you dont need high stealth when you are moving as full group :(

haha @ the mids camping alb agramon entrance perma; 3 hunters one side of hill other 3 hunters other side of hill and 2 sb in the road on each side

give me a break ..

Zil

Fledgling Freddie
toxii said:
you dont need high stealth when you are moving as full group :(

haha @ the mids camping alb agramon entrance perma; 3 hunters one side of hill other 3 hunters other side of hill and 2 sb in the road on each side

give me a break ..

yeah cuz alb (prolly hibs to, dunno) never stealth zerg on mid brigde............... oh wait :eek7:

and on the stealth topic, as xxManiacxx said most people wont have 50 stealth til rr5

Takitothemacs

Fledgling Freddie
Thorn, Its not the norm on pryd for stealthers to have less than 50 composite stealth... but having said that I do see more low stealth realmmates lately... from miles away... but also I do see excal hib/alb/mid stealthers with low stealth too... guess there is just more stealthers about these days.. just very few who actually try to solo.

Tbh I wouldnt bother trying to rvr with a low RR shade these days... which is why there are more duo/trios about... and tbh when soloing and you get ganked 2,3 or 4 times in a row by an inf/mincer duo then it pays to get a small group up and go kick them back... its satisfying... must be infuriating for them to get repeatedly ganked... but then thats how it is for a soloer to get killed repeatedly... its a viscious circle... but its also the way the game is.

So from my perspective... (yes I add) I try to solo, but if I see a fight Ill try to check status of health on both fighters... and if my realmmate (pryd or excal) is looking in bad shape in relation to the health of the other then Ill assist... sometimes asking if they need help if I think there is time.

If I get ganked time and again, ill move to another area, if that continues Ill try to find a partner that I know enjoys soloing/duo play but is happy to be patient and not take it too seriously.. at the end of the day.. its a game... got to have fun while playing imo.

If it looks futile Ill join a group for a keeptake or simply go level another alt or go do some rvr missions or something... its also profitable to do them as well as half decent arti xp ;)

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
censi said:
see how u feel after month.

Unfortunatly there will always be plenty of archers. the only ones leaving are the old-time assassins.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Started playing my sb this week aswell, was shit.

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
xxManiacxx said:
Unfortunatly there will always be plenty of archers. the only ones leaving are the old-time assassins.

Cause its not godmode anymore like its been for XX patches :p

pip

Banned
Thornea said:

Can have 50 stealth as a hunter infils and nightshades would still see ya:D and imo to have 50 stealth on any race would be a total waste of time:eek7:

Melachi

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:
Can have 50 stealth as a hunter infils and nightshades would still see ya:D and imo to have 50 stealth on any race would be a total waste of time:eek7:

yeah but pip, Ive noticed this lately, I can personally see you from miles away. Im thinking you must have less than 45

xxManiacxx

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
yeah but pip, Ive noticed this lately, I can personally see you from miles away. Im thinking you must have less than 45

well as an archer it doesnt really matter anymore consider u still won´t land PA on them because of MoS.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Melachi said:
(nice fight btw elitestoner, with your rr1 merc. I had envenoming gear still on accidently, but you still would have beaten me. However your char names are very naff :p )

hehe :p

yeah was a good fight, my first 1v1 ever with that char i think :p

pip

Banned
Mos5 ftw more points to put in spear/bow have 32 bc for wavern scale buff+stardrop

Phooka

Fledgling Freddie
pip said:

Pip doesnt have 50 stealth because he doesnt solo...... nehnehnehneeeehnerrr :twak:

pip

Banned
Phooka said:
Pip doesnt have 50 stealth because he doesnt solo...... nehnehnehneeeehnerrr :twak:
HAHA not many do now :( tbh I do solo ask trad slapped is ass yesterday solo:) think he wanted a rematch came back he had to use vanish and run of with is tail between is legs:p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom