Playing 2 diffrent realms on cluster.

living

Fledgling Freddie
Hello, is there someway I can move from pryd/hib to pryd/alb without having to delete my mid/excal character? Cuz that is not gonna happen.. Or is it just goa's logic that your only allowed to play one realm on the english TOA servers? really stinks imo..

Reason i ask is that i once read about some1 deleted he's 50s on pryd and he could only choose midgard then because he had mid/Excal chars..

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont delete, if you delete your hib pryd you will only be able to play whats on excal.

if you have a new account you can choose alb pryd and then excal will also be alb....we made our 2 server choices b4 cluster so we keep them, if you delete your screwed

living

Fledgling Freddie
Thats annoying :/ Sorry about the double post too.. no idea how that happened :/

Alan

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Hello, is there someway I can move from pryd/hib to pryd/alb without having to delete my mid/excal character? Cuz that is not gonna happen.. Or is it just goa's logic that your only allowed to play one realm on the english TOA servers? really stinks imo..

Reason i ask is that i once read about some1 deleted he's 50s on pryd and he could only choose midgard then because he had mid/Excal chars..

Not possible the cluster is now one server, you can only select one realm.

It was also mentioned well in advance before people were asked "do you want cluster" and within the days before "select your realms NOW ! you wont get a 2nd chance"

living

Fledgling Freddie
Tears said:
Not possible the cluster is now one server, you can only select one realm.

It was also mentioned well in advance before people were asked "do you want cluster" and within the days before "select your realms NOW ! you wont get a 2nd chance"

Ya.. just though luck for those who had their accounts inactive at that time cuz they where taking a break i guess... Shoulden't be THAT hard to fix it.. hardly fair english ppl on EU gets forced to delete all they got to change realm unless they choose classic server.. This is not a problem on US, but mythic should surely understand why it is here and help out their useless partners.

But then again.. Goa.. making sense.. dosen't match all that well =)

Kaun_IA

Fledgling Freddie
living said:
Ya.. just though luck for those who had their accounts inactive at that time cuz they where taking a break i guess... Shoulden't be THAT hard to fix it.. hardly fair english ppl on EU gets forced to delete all they got to change realm unless they choose classic server.. This is not a problem on US, but mythic should surely understand why it is here and help out their useless partners.

But then again.. Goa.. making sense.. dosen't match all that well =)

well its not up to Goa to change... goa dont have eny premission to change enything in the game whitout mythics agreement. its the same on US...one realm per cluster

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom