Player housing communities

S

samildanachh

How do u think this will develop over the weeks/months.
With our neighbours etc, do u think we will grow our own little communites within our villages and perhaps surrounding settlements. some of the chat on /b has been quite interesting and friendly, almost homelike.
just like to know what u think :)

S

samildanachh

in my village ive got mainly dk's and sum from my own guild TB

btw who is the DK guy with the house in reeth that sum what dwarfs mine

L

loxleyhood

Atm I have Moo, a DK and an unguilded. Theres also some mysterious fellow who has bought a lot and not a house. Needless to say, I am King in my village.

M

Moza

im a few doors down from samil !!

lots of end pots on CM!

E

Ekydus

I want to know who my neighbours are. :p

Townsend?

K

Kagato.

In Devonshire myself with another guildie next door, not seen much of the neighbours so far, I think Devonshire is the place where all the disgruntled people that could not get a water-front property in Ecclestone went. :p

A

Archeon

I've already been on several Panty raids on our neighbours. Soon i'l have enough to make a hot air ballon and drop water bombs on Emain.

K

kirennia

Originally posted by Kagato.
In Devonshire myself with another guildie next door, not seen much of the neighbours so far, I think Devonshire is the place where all the disgruntled people that could not get a water-front property in Ecclestone went. :p

No way :( I didn't know they had devonshire housing ffs :/ Thats the county I live in :(

H

hotrat

Originally posted by loxleyhood
Atm I have Moo, a DK and an unguilded. Theres also some mysterious fellow who has bought a lot and not a house. Needless to say, I am King in my village.
Then i'm the queen, the DK house is my minstrels (she is female :p ) :)

R

Rushie

Originally posted by Ekydus
I want to know who my neighbours are. :p

Townsend?

our guild house there and im next door to that. :)

no peeing in the lake u hear! :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom