Played computer games for 86 hours.

F

Fafnir

A south-korean male played computer games for 86 hours. And died. Witnesses said that he didt eat or sleep during the 86 hours of gaming.

S

SFXman

Well, I don't know man... without eating and such I guess it MIGHT be possible. Without sleeping though.... I doubt it.
I have been at this Assembly LAN party for two years in a row now (no now for two years but two times in two years for all you animuls out there :)). Each time I have been there since Thursday around 12:00 noon till around Sunday 16:00. I slept 8 hours during that time the first year and around 10 the next time.
I ate and drank yet I slept very very little and I am still here :)

O

old.Tohtori

But you live off beer and pringles SFXMan...so much extra things(read shit) in your body to keep you alive even after a nuke from ye good old US of ...umm...A? :p

O

old.Gombur Glodson

Originally posted by Fafnir
A south-korean male played computer games for 86 hours. And died. Witnesses said that he didt eat or sleep during the 86 hours of gaming.

Now how come they are all Korean?

D

Danya

Probably running around D2 annoying someone for "ITAMS" ;)

S

SFXman

Korean saying that he is a barbarian and needs the item found so he will come to the city to get it. Then he thanks the person.
Me big baba
Potal potal!
Itam!?
^^

O

old.Pepsay

"I HAW LOKED FOA SARROW AN I WANT TO BE LEVEL UP! NO MORE I WILL LOOK FOR SARROW!

I WANT TO BE LEVEL UP!

FROM NIHAO! IN KOREA!"

:clap:

From Allakhazam.com (Midgard quests section)

U

Uncle Sick(tm)

LOL!:D

Korean trolls...................... the horror :eek6:
You think they give the Gothis a hard time?
"POTAL!! POTAL FS!!1^^
*having just ported, Gothi goes for a 15 minute cigarette break*
"POTAAAAAL OR I KILL U!!!!11"

E

Eliz

Read about this in the newspaper today and I could bet all my savings that he was doing itemruns in D2.

:)

Nothing seem to get those Koreans as wound up as that game. Crazy I say.

S

SFXman

But seriously... if he would have eaten he would have survived easily. Because then it would be nearly the same thing I did at Assembly and I bet some at that LAN did stay up the entire time...

F

Flimgoblin

You don't get the stories about someone sitting reading a book for 86 hours and dropping dead from dehydration...

or watching football on the telly and dropping dead from dehydration :)

Course any sensible geek would have munchies! Munchies are good for you! don't die of munchilessness

P

Psy|:m00:

I heard about a Japanese guy who worked for 2 weeks solid with no sleep trying to save the company he worked for...Died of exaustion and the company went belly-up anyway :rolleyes:

S

SFXman

Eh... well... munchies are more common in other various states, one being intoxicated with alcohol and maybe one more thing which is even worse munchie-wise :rolleyes:
Stupid thing is that alcohol biologically/chemically supresses hunger, don't make sense :D

D

Danya

Originally posted by Psy|:m00:
I heard about a Japanese guy who worked for 2 weeks solid with no sleep trying to save the company he worked for...Died of exaustion and the company went belly-up anyway :rolleyes:
That's actually quite sad.
*Crawls into teh box and cries.*

S

saltymcpepper

86 hours of the words "mooo mooo mooo ma mooo moooo mooo" when hes on a cows run lol

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom