Play offs come on!!!

O

old.[SCW]Moon

Really looking forward to the upcoming play offs, expecting some good matches. We been testing the water with the odd friendly or 2 and thats been fun .

Following our group in div 3 we've only had 1 match that the enemy actually manage to show up so this should be good for us and all clans in div 3 that will be playing, I dont know what other group's have been like but our was terrible .

Well I thought I'd make an attempt at getting some of you misserable arsed people to make conversation about something we all should be looking forward to. So here's your thread bwtfcl playoffs, would be good to have after match chats and see how it all goes in here .

I bet 70% of them don't even bother with the forum especially the whore clan ones that make me :puke:

Well any way gl to all and especially those who can read ;)

O

old.[SCW]LaMagra

shame we've had to wait till literally the day before or maybe even the day to find out who we've got, although from group F it looks like eve or BORG, who are both active, which should mean we actually get an 8v8 game for once. Which would be pretty nice ;)

E

echo

yeah gl [SCW] and everyone else :)

may the best clan win and all that bollocks, eh? :)

O

old.[748]ash

How does it work anyway? In Div2 we finished second in group C. Usually in these leaguey things that would mean us playing the winners of group D...but someone told me otherwise...so now i'm confused :rolleyes:

O

old.[NKN]HHH

Yeah the play offs will be great :)
Hard to call who will win our div, looks like whoever wins will have to beat the other best clans along the way.

I wanna say thx to UnK for wishing us good luck in a nice email, they are a really nice clan :)

Aaaaaand.. i got my new pc now, so i can actually get into these forums, so i guess u better stop all these jokes about me i hear get posted just coz i couldnt view the forum on my old pc :p

Gl all in play offs.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom