Play.com

Status
Not open for further replies.

nimronn

Loyal Freddie
Hey guys/gals/kobbie's

Ok, i just phoned play.com to ask whether they recieved any stock yet of catacombs.

This is what was said

Hi blah blah
catacombs blah blah

released 24th blah blah

not april 1st blah blah

any stock? no

sure? yes

is there a chance u might recieve stock later on today? yes there is but even if we do, u wont recieve till after the bank holiday weekend.

Is there any chance you can phone ur warehouse and just double check you havent recieved stock? sure ill call u back

Ill let u guys know the rest of the conversation when he calls back..

But according to him - dont expect catacombs till late next week atleast from play.com.

Me on the other hand - im gonna be playing catacombs 2morrow regardless to whether i recieve the CDs on time or not.

https://forums.freddyshouse.com/showthread.php?p=748022#post748022

seems my back up plan was needed :)

still tho i must say - i didnt know that daoc was made by GAME..thought it was a mythic/goa game...oh well....whatever...thanks to someone or some company, UK's peeps wont be playing there loved game on time for release date unless they buy from another country and get hold of the catacombs full client...some might find it a big issue, some might not - but regardless - SUCKS!

haha...just was about to click - post thread - got a call from play.com

according to him

He phoned his factory or whatever and they said they dont have any in stock and wont be recieveing it till end of the month..he explained the situation which i told him from requiels post... they still said "well we havent recieved it."

anyway

end of

Status
Not open for further replies.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom