Play.com wrong delivery :(

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I ordered ToA from there on 26th March and I was happy to see the package from play.com today till I opened it and found out they've put Goodbye Lenin in the package instead of ToA! Just mailed them and waiting now, damn this sucks :( :twak:

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
Psygnosis said:
When you watch it, tell us if it's any good, thanks ! :eek7:

lol I thought about opening the box but it's sealed so I better won't :p

But I haven't watched Goodbye Lenin yet and from what I've heard it should be a good movie....Hmm thinking bout it, shall I just open the seal and tell Play.com when they ask that I opened it cause I thought that probably just the box would be wrong and the disc inside could be Trials of Atlantis? :p ;)

Saggy

Can't get enough of FH
Thegreatest said:
But I haven't watched Goodbye Lenin yet and from what I've heard it should be a good movie....Hmm thinking bout it, shall I just open the seal and tell Play.com when they ask that I opened it cause I thought that probably just the box would be wrong and the disc inside could be Trials of Atlantis? :p ;)
I had to return the first wrong DVD they sent to me but they had let me keep the rest (~10 in total).

Sendraks

Fledgling Freddie
Goodbye Lenin will probably be more enjoyable, and enhance your DAoC game more, than ToA will.

Darksword

Can't get enough of FH
Goodbye lenins a OK film, nothing fantastic

Basicly - a woman has a stroke or something and goes to hospital, and before she wakes up (maybe it was acoma) there is a revolution.

the doctors warn the family that she shouldnt get any shocks or to hear bad news, and because she is a dedicated communist, they have to hide it from her.

its funny at times but its not that good a film, altho if you get the chance you should watch it :)

Thegreatest

Fledgling Freddie
I know whats Goodbye Lenin about, last year I had to explain in German what the movie was about, it was for a German exam @ school ;)

But things got really messed up atm, I had ordered Catacombs at play.com too. I received a mail from play.com at 5th April that catacombs had been posted. Ok so far so good, but i receive another mail today that catacombs is posted again? For 0 cost...So in my opinion that mail I got today should have said that Trials of Atlantis was posted for 0 cost but they now posted Catacombs 2x by accidence instead of posting 1x Trials of Atlantis and 1x Catacombs...Complicated, but I've send them another mail and explained this situation :/

First time I order something from play.com, everyone I know says good things about play.com but of course it has to go wrong when I order stuff :twak:

Mobius

Can't get enough of FH
That sucks, Play.com have been brilliant for me in the past. Of course there will be the odd problem...unfortunately for you it happened to you, twice. :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom