Play.com bargains

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Great deals, though they sometimes cba to deliver stuff. Service has gone right down from play in recent years.

BloodOmen

I am a FH squatter
Great deals, though they sometimes cba to deliver stuff. Service has gone right down from play in recent years.

agree there, I ordered the oblivion/bio shock box and company of heroes thing last week around tuesday and its still not arrived yet, not even got a dispatch notice yet.

Bugz

Fledgling Freddie
Play.com deliveries have been fine for me.

Not as good as amazon, esp. now they ditched the royal-fkin-mail but still good enough.

Raven

Happy Shopper Ray Mears
FH Subscriber
Well they used to be next day pretty much all the time, its now 3-4 days. Obviously their business has changed as more people use them and the postal service is partly to blame.
I have switched back to Amazon myself for CDs, DVDs, books and any games I can't get on steam.

Cozak

Part of the furniture
Steam is really handy, bit pricey for a lot of stuff though :( I love amazon, last order went a bit mad though ordered a trilogy of salvatore books didnt arrive till about 2 weeks later. First time anything like that has happened.
Games prices are mint, dont use it that much but im going to have to get some of these deals :D

mooSe_

FH is my second home
Is DOW2 worth buying? Note that I love RTS games and I quite enjoyed the first game. I'm just dubious about it because I hear there is a lack of base building and some RPG element instead; does it work well?

Ch3tan

I aer teh win!!
It is very different to dow1 and coh, but it is fun. At a tenner it is a bargain. The SP is worth it for that IMO alone.

soze

I am a FH squatter
I ditched play after their cock up cost me two days holiday and despite all the promises it took them all in 14 days to get the right thing shipped.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom