Play and LotM

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
Got mailed yesterday morning, maybe it'll actually be here for tomorrow !

Darzil

Takhasis

Can't get enough of FH
mine mailed too - usually play are quick, so hoping mine here for wednesday...

Basic_X

Fledgling Freddie
Either their pages are under lots of stress or the firewall at work stops it, but i couldnt order it today. will try again when i come home tho :p

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone in UK had their delivery from play.com today?

Mine hasnt arrived yet :(

Flimgoblin

It's my birthday today!
they say 3-5 days and despatched on monday so I'd imagine thursday rather than today ...

which is why I bought 2 copies from play and 2 copies from dlgamer :) no bot tonight though :(

Digi

Fledgling Freddie
Mine turn up but im Working night's So im going to miss the Zerg when the game reopens ........maybe thats not a bad thing :)

cmr

Banned
with everything quite easily downloadable i think ill just get mine online and save adding to the wasted space in my draw from damn daoc cds!

Zagantia

Fledgling Freddie
Mine arrived this morning, just post later than normal.

Well done Play :worthy:

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
Looks like mine arrives tomorrow as postie just been :(

There again probably for the best as my missus would kill me:twak: if I spent all evening on LOTM today of all days :sex:

phade

Fledgling Freddie
so how do i activate this damn cat

Go into the subscription part of web site and choose the part where you would pay with a pre pay card and just put the code in there and check it then validate it. Took me awhile to work it out.

Sollac

Fledgling Freddie
Go into the subscription part of web site and choose the part where you would pay with a pre pay card and just put the code in there and check it then validate it. Took me awhile to work it out.

THAT WORKS

Knobby

Fledgling Freddie
My copy was posted out tues afternoon but still hasnt turned up yet :confused: , has anyone else had a problem with their copy from play.com?

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
My copy was posted out tues afternoon but still hasnt turned up yet :confused: , has anyone else had a problem with their copy from play.com?

Ordered a copy for a friend. Ordered at the same time as the others I ordered, but turned up today, rather than Wednesday.

Darzil

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom