Plats trade or kind donation required Hib->Alb

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Some of NFD starting a project in alb - with view to get a roaming pug up and running for when the hibs are dominating.

As such could do with trading say 50p - though any amount would be fine.

Kind donations also welcome. ;)

ta in advance.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
have some plats on my chars in alb, not sure how many though :)

SoulFly

Can't get enough of FH
If you need help with something like books and stuff, feel free to poke me about it.

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Some of NFD starting a project in alb - with view to get a roaming pug up and running for when the hibs are dominating.

Can I join? :p

I can help out with some PL here and there I guess, tell guild name if interested so I can lookup with /who and provide help.

Platwise I am quite low.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Can I join? :p

I can help out with some PL here and there I guess, tell guild name if interested so I can lookup with /who and provide help.

Platwise I am quite low.

We're on as na fianna dragun, some of us will be in on and off each night - with main sessions on sunday and monday. If we frontier xp'in we tend to go anon though so will try and remember to switch it off.

Would be fine with me if you wanted to join - can't speak for rest of em - but I figure once you talk to people on vent then any in game/forum differences tend to vanish anyway.

Been an eyeopener over last 6 months or so - grouping with stupeh, netcode, brite, soulja (who has forgiven me for the fh ban now i think ;) ) amoung other past protagonists. Kinetix is even on my msn, but he doesnt talk to me :(

Maeloch

Part of the furniture
Cheers for offers of help, have some pl toons over there so most should be okay without pl. Main thing we could use an /as, dunno what the options are over there?

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Cheers for offers of help, have some pl toons over there so most should be okay without pl. Main thing we could use an /as, dunno what the options are over there?

I heard CM alliance was recruiting :)

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Hi Crom

I have 20-30p(or more if you need it) I can swap on alb for the same amount on hib, if you're still not sorted out? :)

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Hi Crom

I have 20-30p(or more if you need it) I can swap on alb for the same amount on hib, if you're still not sorted out? :)

That would be great m8. 30p ok?

Will be on tonight - not sure if we running a hib pug or alb leveling yet.

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
i would like to have a run with u guys when u get up and running ofc, thats if u want me :p

Cool, no probs as far as i'm concerned - though want to keep it on the rails as far as leaving soloers concerned - would add as far as not adding on fg fights as well - but doesnt seem very relevant these days.

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
That would be great m8. 30p ok?

Will be on tonight - not sure if we running a hib pug or alb leveling yet.

Can do 30p easily :)

I'll be on Muzaky my bard tonight, but pm me here on FH and I'll log in my wizard and give you the cash ;)

stupeh

Fledgling Freddie
Tsss, i was always cool, you just don't get the jokes delivered in the same style when i have to type them. :(

Cromcruaich

Can't get enough of FH
Trade complete. Cheers for that.

Next i'll be tapping you all for crafting - always a touchy subject.

I can offer crafting services on hib in exchange for favours on alb. Crafting favours that is, before you all get excited/nauseous.

aika

Can't get enough of FH
Can sc for you if you need, for free! Just PM me on FH or on hib when you need it

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom