Plat tfr from mid/killbury to alb/devon?

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved
a long shot but i'll ask anyways, looking to trade plats from mid/killbury cluster to alb/devon cluster.
wish me look :)
got a Friar called Hoxah there. the rich dude on killbury cluster is Macjones.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
a long shot but i'll ask anyways, looking to trade plats from mid/killbury cluster to alb/devon cluster.
wish me look :)
got a Friar called Hoxah there. the rich dude on killbury cluster is Macjones.

Perf m8 I got chars on Alb also Asty playing Alb could always ask her as well look for guild Moc on Inc or if I am on soon I see what I got on my chars for you.

Soulja

Valgyr

Fledgling Freddie
Perf m8 I got chars on Alb also Asty playing Alb could always ask her as well look for guild Moc on Inc or if I am on soon I see what I got on my chars for you.

Soulja

Such h8, our hib german guild was called moc on inc:(

Perf

One of Freddy's beloved

Soulja

hey Nige, good to hear from ya bud, will /who moc next time i venture on. cheers for that.

Afran

Part of the furniture
Even Seusx won't transfer plats from Killi, it's dead ^^

Everz

FH is my second home
ill give you 10p for your plat on killi, thats the best offer your going to get.

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
And when did you make that guild Moc on Inc was made nearly 2yrs ago on US servers.

Soulja

and thank god you did or our current guildname on US would probably have been "MoC on Inc". luckly for me it was already taken.

Soulja_IA_

Can't get enough of FH
and thank god you did or our current guildname on US would probably have been "MoC on Inc". luckly for me it was already taken.

Well I blame Lack for it lol I wanted Rampant Rabbits ;)

Soulja

pjuppe

Fledgling Freddie
i feel your pain. i want the guildname <the puppy cult> but it always get's voted down :/ (or actually it never even makes it to the vote)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom