Plans for 1.62

K

klavrynd

1.65 : we stopped midgard development since nobody plays it

L

-Lonewolf-

Finally, we're going to be making a major announcement about our RvR enhancement plan in a few weeks via a press release. Suffice it to say, we know that the endgame of Camelot is all about RvR and we have a plan for focusing on and improving it as such.

That sounds the most exciting to be honest!

D

Danya

Originally posted by klavrynd
1.65 : we stopped midgard development since nobody plays it
Mid is one of the more heavily populated realms on US servers (and here), I don't think that's likely.

S

snoz

Can i just say :

I LOVE MYTHIC

Man they are the best MMORPG producers i have come accross .. Call me a fan boy i dont care ... they really are top notch imo (past UO player)

A

Addlcove

can someone show me where it says that it´s the 1.62 patch???

All I see is that guy Mark telling us what they are working on fixing etc. this is NOT the 1.62

A

Adelle

Originally posted by Addlcove
can someone show me where it says that it´s the 1.62 patch???

All I see is that guy Mark telling us what they are working on fixing etc. this is NOT the 1.62

First, we know that we did a round of enhancements to Albion, and we never announced our next step, which everyone assumed would be moving on to Hibernia. When we didn't, there was a lot of consternation and concern for that Realm. So, just to make sure that there isn't any more confusion, here's a list of the ongoing tweaks and fixes we're working on for 1.62:

Right there, o hairy one.

A

Addlcove

Originally posted by Cauton
Right there, o hairy one.

:p

thanks, I will still hold the stance that all of this isn´t goping into 1.62 (but boy do I hope I´m wrong ;))

O

old.Khain

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-
Finally, we're going to be making a major announcement about our RvR enhancement plan in a few weeks via a press release. Suffice it to say, we know that the endgame of Camelot is all about RvR and we have a plan for focusing on and improving it as such.

Yes they are going to remove mid, but a port into emain for the hibs.

N

Nightchill

Originally posted by old.Khain
Yes they are going to remove mid, but a port into emain for the hibs.

They're going to make Emain the level 40-50 battleground and give Hib a new frontier zone. Sorted :)

D

[DK]hakke

- Addressing Midgard's Left Axe style/endurance regeneration combination, which leads to Berserkers and Shadowzerks doing more damage than they would normally be able to.

- Fixing some bugs with some Celtic Dual and Dual Wield combat styles to make them do commensurate damage as other tanks.

- Making Triple Wield more effective and usable more often.

- Making Dirty Tricks more effective and usable more often.

weee

O

old.Tohtori

Picture...mythic office...

BOB: "Let's take a moment to "address" the issue of left axe styles and end regen."

JEFF: "Ok. It seems that it's making them hit harder then we thought."

BOB: "Yes."

JEFF: "So...we gonna do something about it?"

BOB: "Well we are adressing the issue arn't we?"

JEFF: "Yes, true."

BOB: So we're doing something right?"

JEFF: "..well yes but..."

BOB: "Do you mean we would actually get up and change something in the game to make the balance better?"

JEFF: "Oh no no no! Not at all. I'm just saying that it -should- be fixed."

BOB: "Well that's why we're having this meeting right?"

JEFF: "Yes."

BOB: "And we are adressing the issue right?"

JEFF: "Well... yes."

BOB: "And we told the sucke...erhm..players that we are going to address it so what's the problem?"

JEFF: "Someone is happy with their class."

BOB: "Oh...meeting ended, go to defcon 5."

G

granny

Originally posted by -Lonewolf-

Almost as exciting as Project-X! Which turned out to be a map.

<tries not to wet himself>

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom