Planetside - Still playing?

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
I believe there used to be a small but active group of people from BW/FH playing Planetside.

I haven't seen any names I recognise whilst out and about with my gun, except WPKenny... well I've only actually seen him once, I see his deathspam a bit more :)

Anyone still play this?

My chars are:
Cadders - BR17 Werner NC
Cadire - BR13 Werner VS

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Sir3n nc werner br20 cr5 if you want to join the outfit give me / dexter / danzman / sykotic / jupitus / evilsnipedude a shout :)

Jupitus

Old and short, no wonder I'm grumpy!
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Aye... we're still going :)

Turamber

Part of the furniture
I played for a month earlier this year, and have been toying with the idea of resubscribing again for a bit just to see how it's going. Was so very disappointed with the expansion they released last year - you pay for something, yet can't have ready access to it. Pathetic!

Also not impressed with the continuous nerfing. I knew people whined about the magrider, but it was my favoured weapon of mass destruction ... so to find it turned into a gutless piece of trash whilst still regularly being run down by tanks of the other factions was a major turn off.

Yoni

Cockb@dger / Klotehommel www.lhw.photography
Milkshake said:
I'm on Emerald, the european servers are easy mode ;)

Interesting as I find playing VS on Emerald quite unchallenging compared with Werner. :)

mank!

Part of the furniture
Cancelled my subscription a few weeks ago.

SoWat

Loyal Freddie
Excellent Yoni... I'll do a /tell to the people on that list when I'm next ingame.

GekuL

Fledgling Freddie
I played a bit when it was free a little while ago but it just didn't hook me :( I have to agree with Turamber on the nerfage, the magrider was immense fun and a supposed heavy tank not being able to run over people did spoil things a bit, although I'm sure that discussion has been done to death already.
In other areas it improved though, perhaps if I didn't have to justify costs as much I would play every once in a while.

Dax

Fledgling Freddie
My computer doesn't let me play games anymore.

Planetside was damn fun though. Jackhammer and a Phoenix, who needs anything else.

Great bunch of people in Barrys Squad too made it all the more enjoyable.

Turamber

Part of the furniture
Resubscribed for this month only. Can't remember how to play! Could anyone summarise please? I can't make my MAX jump anymore either. Please remind me how that's done. So embarrasing.

Any changes over the last few months that I should know about?

Cyfr

Banned
I resub'ed, it's alright I guess..but continous nerfage of stuff is quite annoying, I just use common pool weapons now ;)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom