Planetside Recruitment

E

Esoteric

(Reminder)

Heya DAOC Folk,

If any of you are playing Planetside and DAOC, just to let you know that there is an outfit (guild) called Sovereign Guard fighting for Vanu Sovereignty on the Werner Server. If you would like to join us then please /tell Wicoa, Drclink, Venom (Outfit Chief Commander) and others who I forget.

If you are a fileplanet subscriber you can trial Planetside for 7 days see www.planetside.com for more info. Even if you do not like the game maybe a nice break from DAOC then you can return and unpack your bags. A few of us are playing planetside and a bit of daoc so can talk about whats going on in the daoc world :).

Thanks for your time.

Eso

J

Jupitus

PIMP!!!

And if you fancy joining the New Conglomerate then give me a shout!!

Ooops! :D

S

Shanaia

Downloading the 7 day trial now...

you had me at the "Even if you do not like the game maybe a nice break from DAOC then you can return and unpack your bags."

Neeeeed break

E

Esoteric

If I had gone nc I would have become one of Jupitus's biatches and joined em.

Fact is I prefered the look of Vanu and I knew Sg was about......

I don't know if there are any tr DAOC folk formed as an outfit.

D

Damon_D

Aint there a Planetside forum somewhere for this ???

E

Esoteric

Yes but we are daoc folk recruiting daoc players so we post here, go troll somewhere else please. If you are not interested don't read it....

O

old.mattshanes

Bah eso fuck planetside come back to daoc,planetside isn't that good,give doom 3 and half life 2 kthx.

E

Esoteric

Ahh Matty...

Having too much fun :-(, I enjoy killing people and planetside is what I have been looking for to do it in. You can solo, you can squad up you can take whole continents as an outfit.

Its very very shallow but a whole lot of fun.

May well come back to daoc when the rvr patch comes in and the delay for that really annoyed me so I made a simple choice put up with it or stop paying them and walk. They'd rather release TOA first over making the end game for those who have levelled up better, thats fine but I doubt now sales for it will take off. If I don't come back will more than likely roll onto WoW.

Many daoc folk are on PS so I am in contact with old friends alot, many of my great daoc friends have left daoc and they as a community made the game for me, only a handful remain and you matty are one of them :).

J

Jonaldo

Originally posted by Esoteric
I don't know if there are any tr DAOC folk formed as an outfit.

Last line of Defense has a few DAoCers I believe.

D

Damon_D

Yes but we are daoc folk recruiting daoc players so we post here, go troll somewhere else please. If you are not interested don't read it....

I dont give a shit if your recruiting peopel from the boyscouts... I'm just getting tirred of these SWG and Planetside post's in these forums where the do not belong..they should be in OT , as they have absolutly NOTHING to do with the game DAOC..If you like those game..good for you..but plz keep it on SWG/PS boards or in OT..I'm sure any peopel playing daoc, and reading these boards , will be perfectly able to find those boards, if they have any interrest what so ever in those games

F

frols

took me around 5 hours downloading the game and now ive been patching for around 4 hours with maby 7 hours left is this normal?

S

SilverHood

yeah

you have to DL the off line training pack, which is rather big... and then all the new content added since release

H

hercules-df

after seeing it on bazza news i got in the queue, then it started downloading, poxy fileplant with their gay caps i refuse to download at a puny 55k/sec. gif torrent 4 teh win!. or even better a newsgroup post :)

E

--Eraser--

(Reminder)

If you would like to join us then please /tell Wicoa, Drclink........

bwaaa doc come back!!!!!!!! :clap: :m00: :clap:

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
I dont give a shit if your recruiting peopel from the boyscouts... I'm just getting tirred of these SWG and Planetside post's in these forums where the do not belong..they should be in OT , as they have absolutly NOTHING to do with the game DAOC..If you like those game..good for you..but plz keep it on SWG/PS boards or in OT..I'm sure any peopel playing daoc, and reading these boards , will be perfectly able to find those boards, if they have any interrest what so ever in those games

You don't like it, don't read it monkey, having too much time on your hands isn't a reason to troll and ruin ppl's perfectly reasonable posting You don't like PS/SWG well don't click on links with SWG/PS in the title DAMN NOOB. Mods are there for a reason you aren't one of them, flipping trolls should be insta 4thewin banned.

O

old.Tohtori

I'm a tad with Damon here but in a different manner.

Esoteric, if you don't want people to "troll" your threads then you shouldn't post. It's not like Barrysworld is a police state where every post goes through a screening process and all the offenders are shot. Sometimes twice and sometimes with a tank.

I can see that you don't like DD there posting that he doesn't like your post but he has the same right to do so as you have posting a Planetside thread on a daoc site. If you don't like people posting bad stuff on your thread, lock the thread or do as you said: "Don't read it."

D

Damon_D

Yes the moderators are here for a reason , and I for one think they do a great job :great:

E

Esoteric

Originally posted by old.Tohtori
I'm a tad with Damon here but in a different manner.

Esoteric, if you don't want people to "troll" your threads then you shouldn't post. It's not like Barrysworld is a police state where every post goes through a screening process and all the offenders are shot. Sometimes twice and sometimes with a tank.

I can see that you don't like DD there posting that he doesn't like your post but he has the same right to do so as you have posting a Planetside thread on a daoc site. If you don't like people posting bad stuff on your thread, lock the thread or do as you said: "Don't read it."

Normaly your posts are full of bullshit flaming, thats quite reasonable keep it up :great:

O

old.Tohtori

My posts haven't been filled with "buulshit" flaming for ages. Bullcrap = bad fuel :p

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom