Planetside Pre Ordering

V

vestax

Been playing the beta for the last 2 weeks. Its a good game, makes a nice change from Daoc anyway.

Where's the best place to pre order from?! (i live in the UK)

I hate waiting for the game to get delieverd while everyone else is in playing ><

F

Fafnir

The game is starting to become a tad old already.

S

Sharma

Originally posted by Fafnir

the "WOW" factor is wearing on some i see, oh well :D

V

vestax

Originally posted by Fafnir

getting old as in you keep dieing lots?

V

vestax

Wouldnt say its getting old, its like a FPS as you have to practice a fair bit to get good at it, learn all the tricks and stuff.

Most enjoyment is from being in a decent balanced squad with good players.

You have to press more than 3 buttons unlike daoc ;)

A

Armalite

Also been playing the beta for about a weeks time, still enjoy it. You just gotta find the right spec for your play style, and as said; Being in a decent squad with a good squad leader makes the game a whole lot better. Tried mosts specs now, and landed on Special Assault w/hacking (to open med terms and equip terms).
A good thing about the game is that you can allways respec your abilities.

T

Teh Krypt

I aer be part of that great squad :D

Edit:

Btw Grief system sucks.. the GM's were testing retail servers, I couldnt find anyone to kill as they kept each up for like 5 mins.. so I killed a load fo team mates (much better then I ever kill enemys for some reason :p)

My gun was locked for 30 mins on all servers and it was ingame time :(

B

Belsameth

Oh my god!
You got punished for griefing your team mates!
How DARE they!

(In case you didn't understand already, the above 3 sentences were dripping with sarcasm...)

S

SilverHood

ganked vestax with a few BW buddies a few times today

always nice to see an enemy you recognise

T

Teh Krypt

PS rocks ;)

Unless you happen to have 56k on the american beta servers ;)

Its like unplayable in zergs :p

I press reload and takes 2 min to happen :)

WIll get retail because I get adsl on monday.

V

vestax

Originally posted by SilverHood
ganked vestax with a few BW buddies a few times today

always nice to see an enemy you recognise

:eek:

S

SilverHood

not my fault you were afk / link dead when you jumped out of that Suzuki jeep!

shame you can't msg enemies anymore :/

E

eynar

What's your in-game name Silverhood? I play in TR on Emerald too, my character's name is Djaxxx.

S

SilverHood

plain and simple, the name's SilverHood

none of that leet crap stuff people have in their name left right and center ;)
And I'm NC... playing with Meatballs and some other BW mods the other day... pure class

also played with Hoster, and Styx, tho only for a short while

C

Col|

Originally posted by vestax
:eek:

Givf more jeep action :p

or i kick you in teh knuts :p

oh and as for meatballs, seen his deadspam a few times ie, <randomkiller> > meatballs

:p

F

Fafnir

Originally posted by vestax
getting old as in you keep dieing lots?
Only when i charge in With guns blazing, respawn do it again 2-3 times and then you get a kill spam :) Or just be a sniper find a great position and kill every one moving infront of your scope until your ammo runs out. BR12 in 1 day. What more is it after a week or two? Ohhh lets make another char. What to do this time... hhmmmmmm.

A fast way of getting xp, is to have a full squad, place 2 people at each base being taken, and cap it.

And the last days i've seen more and more morons, that dont listen to people and go out of their way to gain griefpoints, or shoot out a reactor just as you are tacking a base, making you loose the base and xp.

And then you have all thoose elit players.

BR15 MAX/ASSULT ETC. LOOKING FOR A ELITE GROUP.

S

SilverHood

fafnir, in game nick?

and its not about xp this game :)

T

Tasans

Saw Silverhood yesterday at hossin. Some bastard AA max shoot down my plane and i was trying to gimp my way out of a tower :p
Got some frags too, would be nice to see the face of the others when dieing to someone with the start equipment :eek:

T

Tasans

btw the grief system sucks, you line up for the good frag, then some idiot steps in front of you and takes the shot straight to his head. Ding! +58 :(

S

Skaven

Originally posted by Tasans
Saw Silverhood yesterday at hossin. Some bastard AA max shoot down my plane and i was trying to gimp my way out of a tower :p
Got some frags too, would be nice to see the face of the others when dieing to someone with the start equipment :eek:

That might of been me in my sparrow suit ;) Ive seen silverhood once or twice running about too.

S

SilverHood

im getting fameous!

atleast people remember me :)

O

old.ivan

Anyone seen me ingame ?? Server : Emerald , Nick : Tulio ??:eek:

M

Madonion Slicer

i ordered from game.uk.com and got it this morning a day ahead of release which was nice.

Shame i am stuck in work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom