Planet Neutral

old.Tohtori

FH is my second home
Good enws for end user ofcourse, but with all good things comes the bad. Would have to put in an effort to find out how it would be bad, but sadly the amount of effort exceeds my interest in the matter :p

Embattle

FH is my second home
I still think it is more of a problem in the US than in the EU due to the way the markets in the US work although it means it won't become a problem for the EU in the future. I do question the relevance for many since data caps exist and the traffic that gets affected by throttling tend be the ones that would make you reach your data cap faster.

Lakih

Resident Freddy
It's not a done deal yet, but definitely good news.

Scouse

Giant Thundercunt
FH Subscriber
It's not a done deal yet, but definitely good news.

My concern is that most people stop reading these articles before the end, and the EU parliament knows that...

Mabs

J Peasemould Gruntfuttock
what effect if any would this have on our glorious leader's recent blocking i wonder

Tom

I am a FH squatter
With regard to the removal of roaming fees this is excellent news. The mobile phone companies are cheeky fuckers, as if a line on a map actually increases their costs...

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
With regard to the removal of roaming fees this is excellent news. The mobile phone companies are cheeky fuckers, as if a line on a map actually increases their costs...
This, December 2015 will be a most welcome date, the next time I am abroad after this date I will ring someone for 59 minutes for cos I can!

Tom

I am a FH squatter
It will mean that when in the EU, no matter what country you're in, you will be charged for data/text/phone at the same rate as if you were in the UK.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom