plan for dyvet cluster

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
we been hearing about goa having a plan for the cluster for some time.. is the plan they had as simple as a 8 day free trial to try get people back ?.. still no officail recognition about the population problem.. maybe they think they got it sorted by giving a few free days away......

Icebreaker

Fledgling Freddie
I think it's just one part of the plan. 8 days doesn't sound like a long term plan or? ^^

Twinky

Fledgling Freddie
i can't be so cruel to even slightly imagine that goa would try to solve this problem with 8 free play days...
doing this would be the same as saing that they were a bunch of vine drinking bitch tits!

Castus

Can't get enough of FH
IF the Yank servers are as great as i keep hearing from SH why do you even care Lee?:) I heard you speak with a New Orleans twang now :p:england:

Raven

Fuck the Tories!
FH Subscriber
we been hearing about goa having a plan for the cluster for some time.. is the plan they had as simple as a 8 day free trial to try get people back ?.. still no officail recognition about the population problem.. maybe they think they got it sorted by giving a few free days away......

Goa dont have a plan, i think that is pretty clear for all to see. They will quite happily watch it die....but at least they still have some freebie shite to advertise (as in full page adverts in PC mags, nice of them to bother with daoc when it needed it) http://www.goa.com/ i mean seriously, is this some type of bad french joke? you can get that shit with your sky remote...

aika

Part of the furniture
GoA's plans for Dyvet are like the release of Duke Nukem Forever :D

Death

Fledgling Freddie
My Thinking in it all is there trying to hold out till WAR is released then numbers and going to take a dramatic dive!! the few that are left will get charc transfer to german/french servers. Its like being dragged slowly behind a car were all asking for infomation to whats going to happen even ask us advice what we are really wanting to happen etc, all we get is a mod saying were working on this very serious matter i dont want to spread the rumors bunch of inbreed pricks to be honest that dont know what there going to do so there just trying to hold us off till WAR is realsed!

actully not to change the subject but has any one seen the RVR in WAR looks shocking likes weird way of doing it aranging battles etc bit dodgy!! oo well aye back to name calling....... goa beep beep and there a beeping beep beep with really small beep etc etc etc etc

Ogrelin Blodig

One of Freddy's beloved
Those 8 days seems abit to greedy to me, why could they not just try to give out more freetime, atleast the payinh customers would saty if they had somone to play with, 8 days aint enough to lure ppl inte resubbing maybe not even enough to make ppl take the time to reinstall...

Death

Fledgling Freddie
Its a Joke like this is there amazing idea that took them months to come out with 8 free days well they can ram it were the sun dont shine !!!!

Coldbeard

Part of the furniture
"goa.com - be free to play"

Free to play anything but the game we pay to play.

Death

Fledgling Freddie
To be honest with you i dont give 2 flying fucks anymore, GOA YOU aye just dont care, The game i dont hate so i dont know were u got that from, GOA and how they manage the game i hate so if im not correct every one is entiltled to there own opinion and every one else make there opinion very cleare so u can take ur "PAT" and ram it, For about a year now GOA have been aware of the problem with sever population..... yet how have the commented on this problem, oo were working very hard and u will soon know soon as we know, aye right talking piss!! here give them 8 free days that will shut them up for a bit, i havent said much in the past about this but it starting to rally bug me now that they cant seen to resolve this problem, folk talking baout it going to cost them 2 much etc how much are they making really wont tell u that, that why there holding off really there waitng till WAT hits the shops and there hoping it hits asap cos there running out of excuses, to be honset Dyvet is a dead server that will never recover now no mater what they chuck at it people just dont want to play dyvet for many a reason the list is endless, top of that list is GOA manging skills!!!

THis is my opinion i could probs go on all day but im not.... im going to leave it at that.... im intiltled to my opinion if u dont like it then that cool u have urs i have mine! nothing u say will change that!
FLAME AWAY BY ALL MEANS I DONT GIVE 2 FLYING FUCKS!!!

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
Maybe its the community thats to blame for the decreasing player base? Hum... ever thought of it that way?

Elitist pvp groups, elitist guilds, power leveling... makes it impossible for lowbies to level up and when they do they can't get into pvp groups to improve their skills.

I wonder... It's definately the reason I stopped playing.

kivik

Part of the furniture
Maybe its the community thats to blame for the decreasing player base? Hum... ever thought of it that way?

Elitist pvp groups, elitist guilds, power leveling... makes it impossible for lowbies to level up and when they do they can't get into pvp groups to improve their skills.

Well that may be, or because everyone got sick of all the adding, or because it's an old game?

But what 'we' are disussing is the way the decreased population is being handled by GOA, not why it happened in the first place.

Multiclustering, now.

Shike

Can't get enough of FH

Ehum, yes, the power of the "elitist" PVPgroups over the carebears is what.. overwhelming? lol, I mean, is your invite to group button greyed out or something?

I think its hilarious how some loosers blame everything on a tiny portion of the playerbase that makes what, 1%? If even that. Talk about beeing prejudiced.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
another friday news comes and goes.. no news yet again on cluster population solution......not even a statement confirming they are working on it ......

Darkptang

Fledgling Freddie
another friday news comes and goes.. no news yet again on cluster population solution......not even a statement confirming they are working on it ......

they hoping u all forget about it, and keep on paying your subs :twak:

just stop giving money and move to US server, lot´s of fun there so why u all wasting your money/time in EU server?

(yes i know u all have 22 lvl 50 like me and dont wanna quit, but you can start all over again u can get to 50 in 1 week ml, arties, cl/mlxp its fast enough and u have always loads of RvR action hehehehehe) :flame: :kissit: :fluffle:

Imgormiel

Part of the furniture

just stop giving money and move to US server, lot´s of fun there so why u all wasting your money/time in EU server?

(yes i know u all have 22 lvl 50 like me and dont wanna quit, but you can start all over again u can get to 50 in 1 week ml, arties, cl/mlxp its fast enough and u have always loads of RvR action hehehehehe) :flame: :kissit: :fluffle:

CBA with US servers, save for guild, and doubt I would go there just for that reason as a few are playing freecoughcoughcough.

lpep

Can't get enough of FH

6 lvl 50's on kay.. still got an active excal account though....goa realy could learn about how mythic treats players.. had a prob in game this week.. /appeal.. csr was on the case in 10 minutes problem solved.... with goa its 'right now' eventualy.........

DocWolfe

Part of the furniture
I got some serious crys then... how about you put all your tears in a jar and I'll send them to GOA... and we know how much they'll care.

necromania

Can't get enough of FH
6 lvl 50's on kay.. still got an active excal account though....goa realy could learn about how mythic treats players.. had a prob in game this week.. /appeal.. csr was on the case in 10 minutes problem solved.... with goa its 'right now' eventualy.........

can only agree with you here, Mythics Customer service is alot Faster+Better then GOA's.

only lacking part in US is in the case u get Harassed/insultet/ and stuff like that, u cant take SCreenshots and send it to mythic as they wont care, they only base their opinion on server logs ( wich for some people could be doubtfull that they actually check them all the time).

but Mythic Customer care >Goa

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom