Plaited Hair of Malamis

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
Anyone got this for sale at a normal price

Not like 7 million plats as it seems to be on merchants for ?

any Idea what its actually worth as the prices at the moment on merchants seem well a little daft shall we say :)

willing to trade for Woven Hair of Malamis if anyone interested ? Let me know

Nuklear

Fledgling Freddie
For sale on my CM 22P 2215Arothi

Like I said a normal Price I aint that desperate for one :p

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Nuklear said:
For sale on my CM 22P 2215Arothi

Like I said a normal Price I aint that desperate for one :p

its quite normal, And cheapest out there. i spended about 25-30P on a similar belt myself today (terkari 1)

UndyingAngel

Can't get enough of FH
vavires said:
its quite normal, And cheapest out there. i spended about 25-30P on a similar belt myself today (terkari 1)

ya the belt is worth between 20 and 30 plat easy tho I wouldnt pay over 10plat for any terk belt as that can be soloed very easy,

Aberrathien

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:
ya the belt is worth between 20 and 30 plat easy tho I wouldnt pay over 10plat for any terk belt as that can be soloed very easy,

Wel terk belt prolly are so expensive bcos the darn belt drops sooooooooooo rarely... :(

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
UndyingAngel said:

Was looking for the belt pretty long time now, some1 had it, and he need immo ring, so i started looking around , i solled my levi ring for immo+20P, so depends how much levi and immo is worth to count the price for the belt, as i tradded immo for the belt then.

Kuhan

Loyal Freddie
vavires said:

half the stuff u got from the ML raid you are just selling lol not that you needed any of it. :wanker:

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Kuhan said:
half the stuff u got from the ML raid you are just selling lol not that you needed any of it. :wanker:

i did needed it, till i finally got terkari belt, and even then, what i do with the items i claim are still my own buisness as far as i see it.

Olvoair

Fledgling Freddie
Agree.

Not like you cheat us, you say well in advance that you will lead us through ML1-8; picking an item of your choice per raid.

What you do with it is totally up to you. Couldnt care less, just as I dont care what anyone winning a lotto plans to do with the item.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom