Plague Guild

Celblock

Fledgling Freddie
Plague, a horde guild for World of Warcraft.

We are made of members that come from another game called BiosFear, and now on our way to create a guild here in WoW.

I am Celblock, founder and leader of this guild,
I have experience from other games where I also had a guild, such as Dark Age of Camelot, Diablo2 LoD, Warcraft3 and TFT, BiosFear, and now World of Warcraft.

I have to add, we are an europian guild, so all US players should not read any further :)

My guild is all about friendship, teamplay and achievement, but also loyalty, hard work and many other things that are required to build a great guild.

Though sometimes, I put the bar high on members, those who work hard are rewarded, and that's how I've always done things.

I mentioned that teamplay is needed in this guild, and that has a lot to do with the game itself.
U cannot solo this game, and what's more fun then to play in team.
Party'ing up and farm dungeons, do quests that are to hard to handle alone, or just raid the alliance.

I always put caps on guilds I create, and in World of Warcraft this has been put at 30-35 members.
Why so many?
Well it's quite simple really, the world of Azeroth is huge and u wouldn't notice a guild of 15-20 members, having a greater number of members is also in the advantage on raids, not to mention there will always be someone online, if there would be differences in timezones.

This is about everything I have to tell about my guild, if u wish to contact me or if u think u'll like my guild, then visit us on our forum, soon to be joined with a website.

Thanks for reading and see you around :)

www.nibbler.be/hoth

LordjOX

Part of the furniture
a) It's spelled "European"
b) You can solo in WoW (if you want to, atleast to 60)
c) Get a better host for that site
d) Good luck! and all that :)

Esena

Fledgling Freddie
hf :eek:, gonna play horde aswell though, dunno on that server yet :p

Frols

Fledgling Freddie
LordjOX said:
a) It's spelled "European"
b) You can solo in WoW (if you want to, atleast to 60)
c) Get a better host for that site
d) Good luck! and all that :)

focus on the good instead of pointing out the bad.

Celblock

Fledgling Freddie
maybe i should add, what u see when clicking the link is only the guest forum

u have to register to see the member forums

but only, and please, only register when u are interested in joining the guild

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom