Pl

Hooba

Fledgling Freddie
Is there any high level necro or any other high level player that could help me by giving me a PL? Because I have been playing for over a month now and I still haven't obtained a good level :( . Thanks

Greetz
Hooba

MesS°

One of Freddy's beloved
I got a couple of toons i would like to get PLed for free too...
Oh and I need a couple of plats too if possible...

Renwind

One of Freddy's beloved
me2 but can u try haxor ur necro to mid/exc plz since i play there

Hooba

Fledgling Freddie
But I want to pay for it in Dark Age of Camelot gold. So please if you can help me that would be so great :).

Greetz
Hooba

Hooba

Fledgling Freddie
PM me if you can PL me, cause I really would like a PL.

Morian

Fledgling Freddie
go exp some more like all people did at first , only PL other toons untill u have lvled one the hard way imo.

Otherwise it s very hard to know ur character also and ur way around in albion ;):p

Galoma

Fledgling Freddie
first toon i had... Armsman... was 18 days (i think) /played to lvl 50... do it the hard way... takes time... but makes u happy whan he is done and cool... :cheers:

tazzbe

Fledgling Freddie
18 days to 50....thats...FAST

first char to 50 was 31 days...no DF no...AC...no necro's..no no no...nothing but twees in Lyonesse around level 40....and it was a cleric...

and i know some other oldtimers that got 50+ days to 50...

Hooba

Fledgling Freddie
Is my second char so I know what you are talking about when you are saying me to it the hard way. And I already know Albion completely :).

Hooba

Fledgling Freddie
The char that needs PL is already at level 26. So I have done it the hard way for a while with this one too. But really I need to PL my arms cause I want to be able to participate with this in Raids as well.

Sharkz2004

Fledgling Freddie
hehe level 26.. were are the good old days logging in with your 40+ char with a can of coffee starting at 10 am... and finally after 15 hours of pulling tanglers.. there it was.. ding !!! that was the hard way imo... the term powerlevel didnt even excist in daoc at that moment as far as i know... well i got a necro now.. got it at 8 bubs on 50 pl'ing most friends and guildies... ill help yah out.. wont be cheap though.. its boring as hell :S

Glottis

Fledgling Freddie
My armsman took 25 days played to get to 50.
I hate trees... specially when Mythic removed the chain pulling part :p of course, even back then you had to be lvl 45+ to get a spot in one of the three tree groups. A royal pain between 35+ and 42 killing tanglers and the like... 42 till 45 was pain....
Now I find the 3-4 days necro pl painfull... lol, pays a lot better :)
Regards, Glottis

Hooba

Fledgling Freddie
I have a limited amount of gold, but I am wanting to spend it if you PM and give me your price I'll try to come to a deal.

Greetz

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom