Pl

C

Ckiller ofDust

how long does it take for a cabby to pl a char from 30 to 50?? anybody know

T

Tilda

no, much more

necros are faster than cabby's for PLing and it took me a week of playing 12 hours a day to get from 40 to 50.

my reaver who was PLed all the way from 0 to 50 got to level 50 in erm i cant remember the exact figure, either 6 or 6 days ish played.

Tilda

D

dakeyras

Originally posted by Tilda
my reaver who was PLed all the way from 0 to 50 got to level 50 in erm i cant remember the exact figure, either 6 or 6 days ish played.

Tilda

My Reaver, who killed every mob himself (albeit buffed) was 7 days. So if 6 days for PL, not much of an advantage in pl'ing

P

Pin

Originally posted by Tilda
no, much more

necros are faster than cabby's for PLing and it took me a week of playing 12 hours a day to get from 40 to 50.

Tilda

me thinks you talk too much when exping ;)

I'm currently p-levelling an Ice Wiz with my Necro when I'm bored of RvR. My current estimate is 4 days 1-50.

W

-Wedge-

1-40 is faster (safer) with a Necromancer... 40 - 50 is faster (more dangerous) with a Cabalist...

40-50 is not faster with a Necromancer...

If you have a Cabalist that can reliably pull either the tree or beach area... And have a rez bot / buff bot near if it goes wrong, then 40+ is faster with a Cabalist...

D

Draylor

Most necro 1-50 PL estimates suggest 3.5-4 days is perfectly possible.

What Tilda did wrong I believe was hunt in an area where you spend too much time waiting for spawns, which most of the time was too overcamped to move to another spawn while waiting.

At least Im assuming I know where Tilda was PLing due to the (occasional) death messages ;)

T

Tilda

barrows until 40 then white lgihts from 40 to 50.
but yes, i get very bored adn often talk far too much then im PLing

S

swords

It also doesn't help that you forgot to invite your Reaver for 2 hours that one time :)

I remember that one well, as i was resting from a wight pull you realised :)

N

nightsorrow

Originally posted by swords
It also doesn't help that you forgot to invite your Reaver for 2 hours that one time :)

I remember that one well, as i was resting from a wight pull you realised :)
haha:p

O

old.Sepiritz

Yes, hmm, my Icewiz reached 7d played in rvr being 50 and dinging rr2L4 I think it was.. 4-5 d played to 50 being pl'd by my cabbie together with some other people grouped most of the time.

G

greenfingers

sorc is pretty fast aswell .. beach area .. with a nice big/ugly pet then pull tanglers ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom