PL suggestion

Neo

Loyal Freddie
As easy as it sounds. I PL u 20-50 on hib/excal, U PL me 20-50 on Camlann.

Any1 interrested ?

Bahumat

FH is my second home
dont seem fair as more ppl pk in the xp zones.

Neo

Loyal Freddie
Bahumat said:
dont seem fair as more ppl pk in the xp zones.

How can i make it more fair then ?

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
money insentive prolly help too. it is alot harder and alot more hassel to PL on PvP.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
*cough* BULLSHIT :p

Ok.. its more pk's on camlann, but you can pl ANY class with a necro for instance, and you have a far more versitaile server to find places where your damage type give bonus at all levels. Unlike the main servers its very rarly camped everywhere, you can always find some place where you have bonus to the mobs that you can have for yourself at least a few hours :p

All in all, its alot easier for a normal level 50 to pl someone on camlann then on for instance hib excal, excal is overpopulated, so all and any good xp spots is taken most times of the day, and that usually by some animist group which in its definition dont allow others to hunt at the spot. Camlann on the other hand, is underpopulated to the extreme, and its 3 times bigger area to move around on.

All in all, its a pretty decent offer :p But doubt many will apply, people rarely seem to get their first level 50s on camlann anyways, so they usually already have on on the server you offer pl ^^

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
I forgot to mention.. if you are in charge of one of those animist/fins groups or something on main servers.. that is alot easier then camlann.. yeah ^^

But buffed necros ROCK as pl bots y'all! :D

Bahumat

FH is my second home
you have no clue. pvp is tougher as ppl such as skald or chanters run around teh xp spots, wiat till you pull then attack you. you have to xp and always watch your back. ppl do the xp runs and going on the frontier is a nono. so manmy guilds guards pwn you and thgats before you got to your spot.

you cant afk either as its too risky.

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Bahumat said:
you have no clue. pvp is tougher as ppl such as skald or chanters run around teh xp spots, wiat till you pull then attack you. you have to xp and always watch your back. ppl do the xp runs and going on the frontier is a nono. so manmy guilds guards pwn you and thgats before you got to your spot.

you cant afk either as its too risky.

You actually think i didnt know this? =) I HAVE played on camlann, mostly solo, the last one and a half year :p

AND i have pl'ed quite alot of chars, with my necro, and without, and i soloed my friar from 39-44 without ever encountering a single enemy..

The pk'ers go where they assume they meet people, that is NOT the place you want to go to pl someone for 30levels. :p

Thing is.. its not very hard to hide from one of the 350 online players on camlann in the huge world if you first try, belive me, its what i do! :p
So if you though i was indicating that he could just pick any level 50 char and start pl'ing at df.. you were quite frankly mistaking =)

But if you know where to go, and have for instance a necro, or a archer/shammy, or any blaster with serenity two and mana regen potions/bb.. its not really any trouble in the world :p

If you want a small example, get a skald or any speed char, and run around in mid SI for a while and check how many you see hunting =) You wont see anyone, no matter how many it is =)

Tsabo

Fledgling Freddie
Of course he's gonna PL using a poxy animist, 2 days of afk for him to PL.

Alot more time and effort using a necro. plus the downtime from;

gettin pked and w8in for rs after res

gettin pked and havin to runs miles to the quiet spot u found way out in the middle of nowhere

Don't care what ya say, its ALOT harder PLing on pvp than anywhere else, ppl always roam lvling spots, hell i used to go Spraggon den on my NS every few hours to roam for lvlers. They almost always worth. Infact I renamed it Weebles Den, only allowed ppl in with my permission ;)

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Tsabo said:
Of course he's gonna PL using a poxy animist, 2 days of afk for him to PL.

Alot more time and effort using a necro. plus the downtime from;

gettin pked and w8in for rs after res

gettin pked and havin to runs miles to the quiet spot u found way out in the middle of nowhere

Don't care what ya say, its ALOT harder PLing on pvp than anywhere else, ppl always roam lvling spots, hell i used to go Spraggon den on my NS every few hours to roam for lvlers. They almost always worth. Infact I renamed it Weebles Den, only allowed ppl in with my permission ;)

On camlann you can use necro AND animist, that IS rather effective xp ^^
And i could show you at least 10 places at different levels where you NEVER get pk'ed.. but then people would just start pk'ing there, so i wont :)

Saigean

Fledgling Freddie
Goldragon said:
On camlann you can use necro AND animist, that IS rather effective xp ^^
And i could show you at least 10 places at different levels where you NEVER get pk'ed.. but then people would just start pk'ing there, so i wont :)

Whats the point in PLing with and Animist and a Necro?

Wouldn't it be better with Necro and Necro?

Goldragon

Fledgling Freddie
Animists is far better then necros for pl at level 50 afaik? But the duo would really rock, animists with endless mana is a DAMN lot of damage.

And necro/necro demands two active players
Necro/animist demands an half.

So.. :D

Neo

Loyal Freddie
anywaaaaaay... :) ok the 50 on excal, 40 on Cam seem fair tbh.. any takers ? :)

Bahumat

FH is my second home
go duskwave and find all the camlann 50 necro's then pm em ingame

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom