PL spot

S

succi

Need some advice, Looking for red con spirit weak mobs to 50 , for necro + bb to pl 45 + alt

Large camp preferable, it's on pvp so all realms avaliable.

Thanks.

A

Aussie-

at grannys near APK/Emain, if you stand behind it (facing amgroad) you're out of cliprange(except the bags~~)
mobs are yellow/orange and drop loot
or DC grannys if you own that keep you'll have a small bonus ;X
& very fast spawn

M

medowind

all camped,

go level normally,

or something. :/

B

braxxus

From my experience, dont fight red cons. If they BAF you are dead. Stick to orange cons for a safer outing.

S

succi

Grannies are same level as white lights ( too low )

And Red's are no problem when mincer can mezz adds / sos
so any more suggestions ? :|

A

Aussie-

who the fuck powerlvls on red?
more nuke resists, more hp, more downtime..

grannies are always dead before they reach you = perfect

K

katt!

ancient zombies. 15,19 gwyd and another higher level camp north of it.

J

Jergiot

Originally posted by succi
Need some advice, Looking for red con spirit weak mobs to 50 , for necro + bb to pl 45 + alt

Large camp preferable, it's on pvp so all realms avaliable.

Thanks.

ancient zombies near clifton

W

wildsorcerer

i found farmers / soldiers in lyoness great tbh v fast re-pop and alwayshad the camp to meself

O

old.Wildfire

lolz

reds aint worth it, orange con mobs that are DOA are the fastest way to go, bar none, reds are just too much hassle
edit: ancient zombies tend to pop as purple btw

S

succi

I requested reds becuase no orange camp can support the necro , and one/two white light camps are usually camped already

Q

quinthar

Originally posted by succi
I requested reds becuase no orange camp can support the necro , and one/two white light camps are usually camped already

Erm, orange con mobs are fine for Necros, red are too Unpredictable.

I have done tons of lvls on oranges, imho yellows and oranges are much faster than reds.

Whites lights are over rated imho, too few, too boring.

Move around the river bank in Caldey/Little Haven, stray too far towards Sidi and you'll get owned with or without buffbot at 45, at 50 I get a lot of resists, fortunatly with Mom3 and WP3 I hit quite hard and insta life taps hurt them.

C

Charlize

I know a cute spot in SI alb ( not sure if they red or orange to 50 )

Kiss me, give piercers and i tell u where to find ^^

G

Glottis_Xanadu

Lol, a buffed necro can solo those ancient zombies in Gwyd easily. There are 2 camps. One is orange/red and the higher lvl is red/purple.
I would sometimes run out of mobs at the lower lvl camp. Duoing the higher lvl camp is nice xp also (2 necro's pling one alt).
Regards, Glottis

B

belth

Resists can and will fuck you up at times, especially when you're the only one attacking in a group of 3+ and get 2-3 purple zombies :p

B

Belomar

Poor Vaemond has had to see a lot of those Ancient Zombies. :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom