Pl Grp Ac

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
hi, i need get level 50 for my merce 47 so i will make a pl grp...

Setup:

1- Blockbot
2- Paladin
3- Ice wizz
4- Cleric ( with Fop )
5- Another Cleric ( my bb, i have not fop :S )
6- Leecher - Ardorin Merc 47
7- Leecher
8- Leecher

Sunday at 15:00 Cet in Avalon City ( Excal ) meet at entrace.
Pm in game to Ardorin ( my merc ) or to Lizh ( my bb ).

Thanks a lot ;)

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
tbh you might as well take cleric out of grp

and the setup is likley to fail, coz you depend on someone giving up there time for no pepouse, unless its for cxp/mxp... imo the only way your gonna do it is if your blockbot is 45ish

anyway... its far faster to xp in cata, by doing quests, and maybe TD's towards the end, you'll probbly hit 50 in less than a day that way

friky

Fledgling Freddie
no one will join your group because ur waisting two spots and 2 level 50s will not get leeches

Darzil

Fledgling Freddie
To put the cats levelling into perspective, just did 6.5 bulbs of xp at level 46 in less than 30 minutes questing.

Though of course it helps that I'd done the quests before and knew where to look.

Darzil

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
well all people aren't as selfish as some tho, some join to help. AND why do everytime someone don't have room for a leech or 2 group fail?

Hope you get it together for that sake, to prove theese people wrong.

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Demon2k3 said:
well all people aren't as selfish as some tho, some join to help. AND why do everytime someone don't have room for a leech or 2 group fail?

Hope you get it together for that sake, to prove theese people wrong.

well, based on the RVR section this games full of dicks... i would love this group to work... however experiance has taught me that there are few people actully willing to help, witch is a shame... im just being realistic

i would join him, but i cant play much lately, that coupled with the fact that my grafix card cant handle daoc atm

stellaartois

One of Freddy's beloved
i can bring a blockbot and leech if needed
stellaartois lvl 50 arms mob 3
and a leech don't know who yet but i'll bring one :)
:drink:

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
well, based on the RVR section this games full of dicks... i would love this group to work... however experiance has taught me that there are few people actully willing to help, witch is a shame... im just being realistic

I think calling people dicks because they don't want to spend several hours PL'ing someone they don't know for no personal benefit doesn't say much for you either tbh.

It's been explained several times already why these groups are unlikely to work. People go to AC to powerlevel their alts, there's much more fun things to be doing in the game, so most people would rather go do that with their mates than go help someone they don't know doing something boring. At 47 there's simply much better ways to level than asking 4 strangers to PL you, and trying to point this out shouldn't be an excuse to be insulted, especially since the people whining "no-one helps" have both been less than forthcoming with offers of help themselves!

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
Golena said:
I think calling people dicks because they don't want to spend several hours PL'ing someone they don't know for no personal benefit doesn't say much for you either tbh.

It's been explained several times already why these groups are unlikely to work. People go to AC to powerlevel their alts, there's much more fun things to be doing in the game, so most people would rather go do that with their mates than go help someone they don't know doing something boring. At 47 there's simply much better ways to level than asking 4 strangers to PL you, and trying to point this out shouldn't be an excuse to be insulted, especially since the people whining "no-one helps" have both been less than forthcoming with offers
of help themselves!

i ment the rvr sections of this forum... the ammount of flames/insults are unbelievable...
fyi i would help him, but i cant, and im trying to via FH

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom