PL group in AC 03/02

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, I want to get my wizard to 50 so I'm putting a pl group up.

Wizard: Me (using a 50 ice wiz)
FoP cleric: Mytsharp (rejuv spec)
Paladin: ?
Paladin: ?

Would like 50 shield paladins, but I guess 42 shield paladins are ok too :)

Write here if you want to join.

We have to start early so the spots aren't camped when we get there :)

Meet AC entrance (inside) at 10am CET.

And ofc you can bring a leech :p

walowalo

Fledgling Freddie
Kinag said:
We have to start early so the spots aren't camped when we get there :)

Been more than dead lately in ac imo :| /who yielded like 7-10 people between 12 til 17
with that said I can come if you of some reason need either a fop-cleric or an icewizard but afraid dont have any shieldtank

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, currently we got both of those you can bring.. I can only bring ice wiz, and the other one can only bring a fop cleric, as his paladin account is closed and he cba activating it again :p

A

Aoln

2 icewiz 4tehwin imo, just need a good main paladin and anyone else with guard :p

Kinag

Part of the furniture
Well, let's put it this way:

I get 2 ice wizzies, 1 paladin, 1 fop cleric, and one other guy with guard.. then we're stuck with three leechers.. and I don't see why anyone would want to join a PL group without a leech ^^

Andrilyn

Can't get enough of FH
Who needs guards when you got 2 ice wiz?
I did an AC group with 1 FoP cleric 2 ice wiz and 1 pally and the ice wiz don't even have to wait with PBAE as with 2 wizs each an every mob drops in 2 seconds max (granting you dont pull Xanxarciran(sp?) guards or named dragons).
I found 2 ice wiz 1 cleric and 1 pally work alot better and alot faster exp it's basically the pally returns with the mob train which instantly dies and he is off to get mobs again while with only 1 wiz you need to wait for the aggro to settle and then you can PB and get interrupted alot which will not be a problem with 2 ice wizs.
Anyway, good luck with your exp group :)

Lamont

Fledgling Freddie
Someone say they need a full shield spec tank?

How about a full shield spec tank wannabe minstrel?

Sign me up.. see you at 10.

Kinag

Part of the furniture
walowalo said:
Been more than dead lately in ac imo :| /who yielded like 7-10 people between 12 til 17
with that said I can come if you of some reason need either a fop-cleric or an icewizard but afraid dont have any shieldtank

Bring ice wizard then, and Lamont, see you at 10 CET at AC entrance :) we'll try the Aoln way :p

Ice wizard: Me
Ice wizard: Walowalo
Fop Cleric: Mytsharp
Paladin: Lamont

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom