PL from 33-50, the price?

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
In platinum, friend just respec'ed his SM to supp ignoring my murder threats, and i got a warrior on the roll currently lvl 33, give pl :(

If the price is right we sort out payment methods, im not in the mood for a scam. :)

Laddey

FH is my second home
I'd say like 40plat +'ish, i think its like 100+ for 20-100.

Awarkle

Fledgling Freddie
whats wrong with suppression for leveling ? fully boof the pet pull mobs pbaoe yay mobs dead, or worst case scenario respec buy.

Problem solved.

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
Maybe the fact that it's not my SM and i dont have any power over it? Reading might be a clue before you throw your smart comments. 40p, thats ridiculously silly guess il have to lower to 33-46. Come on you strong pve whores ^^

Chap

Loyal Freddie
Damion said:
Maybe the fact that it's not my SM and i dont have any power over it? Reading might be a clue before you throw your smart comments. 40p, thats ridiculously silly guess il have to lower to 33-46. Come on you strong pve whores ^^
Why is it silly? Have you ever tried moderna? The endless grinding still ecos far far away in my memory. Not somehting I look back at with joy, as it's hard work and boring like nothing else (except for arti lvling perhaps). You could find a sm on ebay and buy it. Then when you are done resell it and hope you'll get as much as you payed for it or pay the plats required. I know I wouldnt accept plats in return. 50p is easily farmed, atleast it's less timeconsuming than moderna. Perhaps a pl on alb.

Ormorof

FH is my second home
hehe how many hours is 33-50 in moderna these days? and how many plats/levels could you get if you used your own alt? i guess thats why the price is so high :p

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
you can spend weeks farming a expensive scroll in volcanus thats woth say average 20p.

15 hours tops in modernagrav and thats 40p made?!

no way,

Chap

Loyal Freddie
-Hayfever- said:
you can spend weeks farming a expensive scroll in volcanus thats woth say average 20p.

15 hours tops in modernagrav and thats 40p made?!

no way,
or spent 2 hours farming arties and rare drops in TG with your summ sm. It takes more than 15 hours in moderna with afk, waiting for ld and replacements etc and you earn cash while being there. So why the hell should I take sumone else and pl him?

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
tok 6 hours played from lvl 20-44, seeing as im 33 and only going for 46 the price shouldent be 40p.

Well mr Chap, perhaps u should stay out of this thread if your not interested... moron.

vavires

Fledgling Freddie
Well i can say 40plat is a lot yes.
But i can also say that moderna is very boring. ure lvl 33 so with a good group u might get to 40 in 2 hours. with a great puller even faster.
But from 40 onwards it gets a lot slower. i think to go from 40 to 46 u might there for another 6 hours. then for the last 4 prolly 6 and half hour. so yea 15 hours is good estimated time to go to 50 but if i should do it,
20plats to get u to 50, to get u to 46, 13 plats.
yea that will do it.

o and 15hours farming in ml7 dunegon would give a shitload of those 20p scrolls :)

Thadius

Part of the furniture
vavires said:
But i can also say that moderna is very boring. ure lvl 33 so with a good group u might get to 40 in 2 hours. with a great puller even faster.
But from 40 onwards it gets a lot slower. i think to go from 40 to 46 u might there for another 6 hours. then for the last 4 prolly 6 and half hour. so yea 15 hours is good estimated time to go to 50 but if i should do it,
yea that will do it.

o and 15hours farming in ml7 dunegon would give a shitload of those 20p scrolls :)

Hmm, what race/spec is your warrior?

I suppose if you get a pl to 42, respec sword/shield at 40, get slam(if middies get that) then join poc/morderna groups as a blocker

Thats if your a Norseman/Kobbie for the higher dex, dont know how big fat smelly twolls block like :)

advantix

Fledgling Freddie
so, i got a hunter lvl 29 and i wanna pl to 39 (molvik :D ) and i dont have a supp SM etc, will any1 do it for 15p ? prolly wont take that long in moderna..

Damion

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
yea that will do it.

Finaly a reasonable offer, my guild just moved to excalibur aswell from Camlann, not sure whats happening at the moment if we are arranging PL groups or not, would be cool if you could leave your ingame name Vavires.

Advantix, please make your own thread. :twak:

Thadius im a Norse female warrior full shield+sword spec.

Cruhar

Fledgling Freddie
takes 18 hours from 5 - 47 with a standard group (atleast it did on my SM long ago) and I would take 2p an hour for moderna PL... (The buyer would ofc. get to keep all the cash and items autosplit gives him)

I would want 2p up front, then PL for an hour, then have another 2p upfront.
That way I would get my cash even if the guy goes LD, the group doesnt pull fast (then its not my problem) and should the group plan to split before the hour is up, there wouldnt be a refund.

So if 5-50 would take 30 hours it would cost 60p... 49-50 is usually around 4 hours, so its 8p for that level...

20-39 is about 8-10p I'd guess.

This isnt an offer, thats how I would calculate it!

-Hayfever-

Fledgling Freddie
vavires said:
yea that will do it.

This is true but for that you need ML3 + to organise a group and such. Normal farming all you need is yourself. Then again probably you are right.

mordsythe

Fledgling Freddie
or there is the otha option of.... hhmm... i dont know.. maybe this is an odd concept.. but... well lets give it a go.... try the old fashioned way of GROUPING with SAME LEVEL chars.. get the right grp and ur laughing.. also u get a good larf plus new friends plus costs u FUK ALL!!!

just an idea though.

Trunks

Loyal Freddie
get ur friend to take u to moderna he'll get u to 50 if he's supp spec, u need to ask to join the group will be put on list etc. basically how things work there...costs u nothing but a little time

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom