Pl Day

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
hi, i need get level 40 before the next Sunday... because i want start making Master Levels... ^^ I have thought that we can make a Powerlevel day ^^ i have my leecher 25 and a cleric 50 Ml3...
i have tought that the powerlevel ( if anyone want make it ) can start the Monday at 16:00 ( that its the hour in bretain when in spain there are 17:00)
If any necromancer servant come... will be more quickly :p
Setup grp:

1 Ice wizz
2 Blocker
3 another ice wizz or Necro Servant
4 Cleric - Lynx Cleric 50 Ml3 ( i havent fop, but i have foh ^^ )
5 leecher -
6 leecher -
7 leecher -
8 leecher - Ardorin Mercenary 25

thanks

Demon2k3

One of Freddy's beloved
another prob i see in that group is, you would have very difficult to do big pulls without a paladin if you don't get a serv necro.

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
we can find one :p do you know any? if you know one you can tell him and... if a necromancer come we can remove a ice wizz and get fop cleric right???

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
imho, you need to play a better class, cause without a fop there will be alot of downtime... if you dont have a better class, i think you'll have to pay for it...

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
in the grp there are ice wizz,blocker and necro... for that we need find one a necro becauuse if we dont find one... the pl will be suxs ^^

Turran

Fledgling Freddie
I would come on my necro, but i cba to log back on live, i dont think there's any point anymore. But thats just my opinion

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
servant necro without fop islike a pally without a shield, im trying to help you here...

also your grp setup is a bit werid, its generally pally, blocker, icer, fop cleric with 4 leaches... this is the best pl grp setup... there is a 2nd grp type, that is serv necro + fop BB however pulls are far slower... if your unable to provide one of the class's i have stated, your pl grp wont work well...

also foh is usless in a pl situation, it makes the cleric a prime target for agro, regardless of guard/protect

unless you pay a someone...

thergador

Fledgling Freddie
psyco said:
servant necro without fop islike a pally without a shield, im trying to help you here...

that depends on servant necro template and ra tbh
mcl RP TG JS charges
EC + necky from EDS(after 15 mins) and srenity + more power regen then you use with DS

but yeah i know there's only a few necros out the with that,

but i agree with you that that grp set up is way of optimal the only way i could see to fix would be pally blocker(mellee/shield tic with fop) you and icer

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
melee tics are BL, having a perfector melee tic would be a waste of util

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
thergador said:
that depends on servant necro template and ra tbh
mcl RP TG JS charges
EC + necky from EDS(after 15 mins) and srenity + more power regen then you use with DS

but yeah i know there's only a few necros out the with that,

Finding a necro that can keep focus up 100% of the time shouldn't be hard, i'd expect any half templated necro to be able to do it.
Without a good template the cleric will be out of power after the first pull and given the cleric in question hasn't managed to get to ml5 then I very much doubt they have the greatest template in the world however. You'd also need an additional bot to buff the necro, since i'm guessing he's not 50 enhance.

psyco said:
melee tics are BL, having a perfector melee tic would be a waste of util

If it's a PvE tic then having perfector is possible, heal font on a shield class is easy mode. I doubt you'll find one with enough shield to make a decent guard however.

I'd personally not worry about getting 40 on the PL for the moment and concentrate on making sure you get ml5 on your cleric.

Nailez

Fledgling Freddie
only thing u could do with that setup tbh is ahem go to high grounds within ac ;P

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
look...
This are my first post recruting people for make anything. Sorry for many errors but the people must learn right? Im new in exc ( the cleric is of a friend ) so i havent money for pay. The generous persons dont need money for help to people to get levels.

I'll go there at 16:00 ( britain hour )... if anyone who can help come i'll be thankful.

Thanks

Golena

Fledgling Freddie
NaMeOk said:
look...
This are my first post recruting people for make anything. Sorry for many errors but the people must learn right?

I can't see people here saying you are doing something wrong in trying to organise it.

What people are pointing out is that in a AC PL group a cleric without fop isn't of much use. You'd be better trying to find a duo with you and a tank in a TD to get levels than trying to create a group that's doomed from the outset.

The first part of learning is reading the problems people have explained here, then not blindly ignoring them and wondering why no-one turns up.

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
a duo... and.. anyone want help me ? atm im level 28 with the merce.. and the cleric... continue being ml3 :S

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
NaMeOk said:
a duo... and.. anyone want help me ? atm im level 28 with the merce.. and the cleric... continue being ml3 :S

this is what a guild/alliance is for imho

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
I'm unguilded atm ^^ and i want keep it until 50 or near.

U can help me psyco?

psyco

Fledgling Freddie
NaMeOk said:
I'm unguilded atm ^^ and i want keep it until 50 or near.

U can help me psyco?

im reluctant to say no.... however this week is bad for me... and you want pl to 40 for the weekend...

NaMeOk

Fledgling Freddie
OK... SO PL IS CANCELLED :p ^^

i'll go exp SOLO with the bb master suxs level 3....
( indirect for ppl who can help but dont want) jajaja

anyway... if anyone want help me can send me on game at 16:15 ( britain hour ) to ardorin.

Thanks

chretien

Fledgling Freddie
NaMeOk said:
OK... SO PL IS CANCELLED :p ^^

anyway... if anyone want help me can send me on game at 16:15 ( britain hour ) to ardorin.

Thanks
You know that just because people won't PL you, it doesn't mean you have to be solo, find other people levelling at your level range (do /who 25 30) and see if you can join up with them.

Belomar

Part of the furniture
NaMeOk said:

Major whineage detected.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom