Pizzero bard

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Considering how fucking easy it is to find the software on the net I still have a hard time whit the people questioning radar accusations and with the people saying bring it to GoA. Like they would fix the software or actually ban someone.

Niroth

One of Freddy's beloved
Well, retards most of them ( in that guild) wouldnt be suprised if they used radar.

Elitestoner

Can't get enough of FH
Naurus said:
lol? what do you say u know ml 2 prescinde node?¿ ummm ur steal probably is suxx ?¿ allways any people uncovers u u post here? probably u are cryer cryer and no spam here plz ^^ noob

u suxxx noob spam NOOB SUCK SPAM ARGH

Dorin

Fledgling Freddie
Still waiting for the

"Well it was me that banned this guy" - "Dont cheat or you end up like this" thread instead of "WATCH OUT LAMER RADARER INSIDE!"

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Considering how fucking easy it is to find the software on the net I still have a hard time whit the people questioning radar accusations and with the people saying bring it to GoA. Like they would fix the software or actually ban someone.

Hhhmm so how would it be if I made a post saying you used radar ?
Just because someone posted does not mean they are right - and we should not assume they are. What's the alternative to reporting it ? Post it here and then what ?

GoA will not fix the softare because that is mythic's job. GoA will ban peeps they have done it before and I am sure they will do it again. For some tastes maybe they don't ban enough or for long enough periods of time but if you don't like the way it works you don't have to play the game.

I have no idea how easy it is to get hold of the software because I do not go looking for it - you clearly do - hhmm maybe I should make tha post after all ;)

Manisch Depressiv

Part of the furniture
Belisar said:
Hhhmm so how would it be if I made a post saying you used radar ?
Just because someone posted does not mean they are right - and we should not assume they are. What's the alternative to reporting it ? Post it here and then what ?

GoA will not fix the softare because that is mythic's job. GoA will ban peeps they have done it before and I am sure they will do it again. For some tastes maybe they don't ban enough or for long enough periods of time but if you don't like the way it works you don't have to play the game.

I have no idea how easy it is to get hold of the software because I do not go looking for it - you clearly do - hhmm maybe I should make tha post after all ;)

You can post if you want to, If this is your desire. I rather die all day long than use some kind of a cheat in a game. Some people playing the game on Prydwen use radar so blatantly and obviously that your "and we should not assume they are" makes no sense at all.

Thanks on the hint with GoA vs. Mythic, really... jeez. Feel free to report such stuff to Mythic, cause they care about you, Euro player -> GoA -> Mythic.

On your last point, while playing a game with cheaters I like to know how easily my opponents can cheat and if it happens too often I simply stop playing it and move to an other game. For radaring in DAoC you only need to know how to use google and since the whole fucking shit is even available with soure code it's one big joke by Mythic/GoA that they don't fix it.

Belisar

One of Freddy's beloved
Manisch Depressiv said:
Some people playing the game on Prydwen use radar so blatantly and obviously that your "and we should not assume they are" makes no sense at all.

On your last point, while playing a game with cheaters I like to know how easily my opponents can cheat and if it happens too often I simply stop playing it and move to an other game. .

So if we follow your logic...

We should assume that people use radar just because someone says so. That assumes that the person being reported is automatically guilty and the person doing the reporting is not just some poor sod who got ganked, didn't like it, couldn't understand it and decided it must be through cheating.

Why should I accept the view of someone I do not know, have prolly never even met in game, when I did not see the incident. They may be right, they may be wrong - I have no idea and fail to see the point of us all jumping on a passing bandwagon driven by someone who may not know how to drive or where they are going.

If you want to assume that there are lots of cheaters out there fine (you may be right) but then ofc that means that you will be thinking of leaving the game because getting the cheats is easy and you must therefore assume everyone uses them.

You leaving the game... where I have I seen that one before

Alexandrinus

Fledgling Freddie
dont think that there are so many cheaters (radar) left out there, we watched a lot of these gank groups leave with incoming NF last year.
and i never remember these lag cheat since NF(only GOA hommades)

Shike

Can't get enough of FH
rightnow it, dont go public with name in this phase, thats just giving a warning that he/she most likely will be watched for a while by GOA and thus recucing their chanses of catching the cheating asshole.

Tay

Grumpy old fecker
Lyrre said:
Are you stupid?
How would they know we were there? As I stated, I play with cliprange view, and I DIDNT SEE THEM, HOW THE H*LL DID THEY SEE ME???

Do they have some sort of binocular? :)

Wow you have 360 degree view???

I grouped with this bard once the other night and frankly I didnt think he was odd at all, he was impatient. He got us killed too often and frankly if he has radar hes fucking shit with it. He never saw 90% of the mids that were in front let alone behind us.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom