Pixel Techs, aka Photoshop for Freddies, is coming soon...

Sar

Part of the furniture
Ok, it's been a fairly long wait, but after waiting for a while on other resources that never materialised, I've decided to do the site myself.

It'll go live in a day or two, so I need staff writers: people who will contribute content to the site.

If you're interested then post in here, or email me at dave@the-yarn.net, stating your interest.

It was a long time coming, but it's nearly here at last...

:)

Will

/bin/su
I'll stick this...tell me when you want it taken back down, Sar.

Gef

Fledgling Freddie
What sort of content are we talking here?

Sar

Part of the furniture
Tutorials, projects, guides, articles etc.

I want the site to be more user-oriented than other Photoshop webbies, insofar as a user asks for advice on how to achieve a particular image or effect, and they see the result on the site the following week or whatever.

Deebs

Chief Arsewipe
Staff member
FH Subscriber
Who is hosting it?

I take it you won't be wanting photoshop.freddyshouse.com anymore?

Sar

Part of the furniture
Deebs said:
Who is hosting it?

I am, on my own webspace. It gives me access to multiple mysql dbases, PHP and full FTP, along with definable sub-domains and FTP access (including anonymous FTP should I wish) to them.

Deebs said:
I take it you won't be wanting photoshop.freddyshouse.com anymore?

If we could set up a front end for it, for users to upload their images to, then it would help out a great deal, as I only have 100Mbs atm (I'll buy more as and when the time comes that I need to). But for large images it would be very useful to have a store where we can have them uploaded to.

Sar

Part of the furniture
It's Live!

http://pt.the-yarn.net

It's just been uploaded and got running - I'll be adding more to it on Saturday when I'm off. I'm off sick atm, so cba doing much more today.

Temp url btw.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom