Pissed at crap like this

C

Carlos Bananos

Originally posted by kaod
I really don't understand that people won't fight because of IRL friendships - aren't there any people left that still enjoy playing games competitively?

i prefer to kill my irl friends in online games, they love to kill me also ;D

but a lot of mid soloers i dont help, generally because of the new trend of "omfg RP stealer, that was my fight/RPs/deathmessage"

seeing ppl whine more and more about 'helping' in fights, so... i guess perhaps powerslave figured the same, he's a nice guy tho and doesn't crossrealm.

A

AbPoon

Since when did you expect one of powahh's replys to make sence anyway? guys a laughing stock in his own realm never mind anywhere else.........irl

And a 2h pally? bwahahahahahahahahaha he avalonian aswell? my hero o_O

Sol i love you :p

What was the point of this post? errrm just to slag some alb nubs off and boost post count oc

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by AbPoon

And a 2h pally? bwahahahahahahahahaha he avalonian aswell? my hero o_O

ROFLMAOOOO
man u suck so much
LMAOOO

veryyyy funny
at least he can beat you arse for good i bet on that

P

Powahhh

I really don't understand that people won't fight because of IRL friendships

because there are things that matter most that a 800x600x65bitx75H refresh rate ?

K

kaod

Originally posted by powahhh
because there are things that matter most that a 800x600x65bitx75H refresh rate ?

True: Fun and competition between friends.

This is based on the assumption that you are all mature enough to still be friends after one of you kills another of course.

H

hercules-df

game is full of those sorts of ppl these days :(

S

Sluge Ulv

I just whant to say: today I hadd problems with this powerslave.
I started to flame me for not giving him end´+ damage buff at amg emain.. 3 ppl in my group was dead and we just killed 1.5 fg als........ if u have been in a big fight + have 3 ppl to rezz then u dont end stealthers, u wait to u have u group up running ( btw I hadd 0 power when he asked )

But now I know... no need to buff him next time I see him.. he dont help outher mids... so why sould I help him

P

Powahhh

True: Fun and competition between friends.

This is based on the assumption that you are all mature enough to still be friends after one of you kills another of course.

i think i have said that already....we don't kill each other unless we have preorganise it...equal numbers,both sides buffed etc etc

K

kaod

i think i have said that already....we don't kill each other unless we have preorganise it...equal numbers,both sides buffed etc etc

Sounds like a laugh-riot.

I

Ironfoot

ROFLMAOOOO
man u suck so much
LMAOOO

Not as much as your mum sucks COCK

Having read all this 3 pages I draw the conclusion that powahh is probably cracking one out with his feet on the table due to all the attention he is getting.

Fucking retard

P

Powahhh

Originally posted by Ironfoot
Not as much as your mum sucks COCK

at least i haven't insult noones family

guess who is the retard :great:

O

old.Kerosene

ROFLMAOOOO
man u suck so much