Pissed about SI

T

Thoronn

Ok about 1 week ago i was on holiday and i bought SI..
i was gona bring it back to usa where i live cus i live hear but play uk servers... but i gave it to my cusin cus we both just renewed our accounts and he said he would buy me it back.. i know he would...

Now im back in usa and he was gona buy it and send it to me but there are some probs with that
mythic dont seem to be giving it to anyone!!! ffs

he went to preston and went around looking for it but no where had it..., he went into a GAME shop and the guy said 10 people had been in looking for it in the past week...

on the offical website

w ww . camelot- europe . com

under the info section you click buy it shows SI you click the link to buy it goes to

ww w . amazon . c o .u k

and they dont have it there is no add to cart button... and my cusin looked all around preston..

w ww . game . uk . com

says out of stock..

i think i was lucky to get it when i did but i gave it to my cusin i got it on a GAME shop in the middle of the isle of man when we went on a 2 day mini trip there...

now iv been looking for the last 1 fopr it on the web and i con only find us version of it..

Can anyone explain why mythic are not giving it out to anyone??

or why no where has it i doubt every single shoop in preston and ever single website on the web that sells it is out is it...?

any help would be appeciated thanks

p.s. sorry for spaces in URL's but it wont let me post them sinse i only just registared

C

Coim-

dunno tbh, but i remember shortly after SI was released they released a pack or something with original DAoC and SI in one pack, perhaps they are only selling them now?

B

boni_ofdavoid

Having seen the machinations of the computer games industry from the inside and particualy the operating methods of large french companies I doubt very much they are considering Preston.

Not on Amazon kinda sucks though :/

J

Jayce_DA

I've just checked www.amazon.co.uk and they do have an add to basket button and I bought 1 from them a week ago and recieved it - try again :p

S

Solarius

I've seen SI available on most of the webbies I've tried, so can't see where you're having problems. I know Amazon had copies in quite recently. But, try and get a copy of the original DAoC, I don't think theres a copy in UK atm (I can't find it, at least! Lots of copies of SI but no doublepack or DAoC)

Haven't checked Play.com yet, can't access that from work, so gonna try tonight - wish me luck :)

C

cleeve

don't try and buy it from play.com

I got sent daoc twice by them when the invoice says SHROUDED ISLES!! grrr :/

Yes I did ring them but in the end I just blanked it and ordered si for £4.99 (£7.50 incl postage) from amazon.co.uk - it arrived the next day :D

M

V

Vell

I had no problems buying Shrouded Isles from Amazon a week ago, for my second account. I suggest you go back and look properly.

J

Jayce_DA

Amazon have run out of copies now, but where as copies last week cost £4.99 the one I saw yesturday and new ones they are getting are priced at £19.99 ???

Users who are viewing this thread