ping question

G

gt2luvdabears

I am in need of tips on how to make my ping better, any help would be much appreciated.

C

Ch3tan

Remember that every connection is different and that thoose settings are only a guide. It is well worth trying iddferent combinations to find a setting you are happy with.

Increasing your rates will lower your ping. This is not a bad thing, having a super low ping with low rates is useless if everyone else has higher rates, with a higher ping and better bullet registry. Having good communication with the server is more important than having a lower ping than all and sundry.

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by gt2luvdabears
I am in need of tips on how to make my ping better, any help would be much appreciated.
Get DSL or Cable and play exclusively on Throddies KEA server; or, if it's full, join Dolly and the (not as friendly as throddy's) crew on Meaty balls :)

O

old.D0LLySh33p

mb servers better now since they removed all the amx crap. Reg is better :D

M

Maljonic

actually I was just playing on mb server because kea was empty and I had a wonderful time ;)

G

gt2luvdabears

hey guys thanx alot, but pardon me if I sound like an extreme amateur but how can I get into these servers like mb. it's my first time so pardon me since i seem so noobish......well i guess i am huh. thanks for the feedback

C

Ch3tan

Don't. Play on GAME.NET servers, like everyone else should be, and shouldnt be pimping alternatives.

T

throdgrain

Btw a pld a game on that MB server just now, what a collection of pseudo-l33t 12 year-olds :(
May well just remove that one from my list actually.

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Changing the subject slightly...

Does anyone else like playing chess on steam?

O

old.D0LLySh33p

Originally posted by throdgrain
Btw a pld a game on that MB server just now, what a collection of pseudo-l33t 12 year-olds :(
May well just remove that one from my list actually.

:(

M

Maljonic

Originally posted by Ch3tan
Don't. Play on GAME.NET servers, like everyone else should be, and shouldnt be pimping alternatives.
Of course Game.net servers are good too; nice and fast etc, but if there is no one on you might like to try KEA or MB. :)

A

-adz-

The more important question : wtf is go? never heard of it ever :eek:

(the steam thing not the film)

M

Maljonic

When I lived in Japan there used to be a train driving simulator in the arcades called 'Go!', is it anything to do with that?

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom