Piety or +Stormcalling for Thane ?

M

mavericky

Pie is tastier:cool: , oh and increases your spell power pool so will mean if you have mana issues you can cast more.

C

Cozak

They both increase the damage done i believe but with SC armour you may be able to cap both? havent checked tbh

M

Mid - Kirinia

Cap pie first. If you have spare points for stormcalling put them in there :)

:D

A

Ardrias_Mid

Level 2 Rogue > Thanes :|

*Rufsar till Tindels hår* :eek:

A

arawem

Getting over 50 in stormcalling is useless as ur not a caster class, u dont do more damage having 54 in SC (for example), but u DO more damage the higher u have piety, and u can cast more lightnings 2.

S

Solid

Originally posted by arawem
Getting over 50 in stormcalling is useless as ur not a caster class, u dont do more damage having 54 in SC (for example), but u DO more damage the higher u have piety, and u can cast more lightnings 2.

You should validate your comments before posting.

+SC above 50 DOES increase damage, it just isnt very economical to waste a gem slot for +SC cos the returns are crap.

+25 Pie raises damage about 30-40 points, +4 SC raises it about 10-15 points, I know what gem I would use.

BTW I agree with Derric, if you got a choice, why play Thane :D

S

spankya

Well.... best thing to do is... delete that gimpy thane and roll a fotm savage. :D

P

painman

Originally posted by spankya
Well.... best thing to do is... delete that gimpy thane and roll a fotm savage. :D

well does he have to delete the savage to when it gets nerfed? :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom