pierce shades help with weapons pls

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
playing with shade temapltes and wondering about weapon coz peolpe telling me difrent things and im left totaly fubar confused

told that gs cl sooks? with lgw swap in for cl weapon....
told also gs cl sooks with lgw swap in for gs
is using 2 lgws in pierce temp viable? or will dmg sook ass?
sun weapon im told also sooks for pierce
moz too hard to get
any other weapon combos to try? or what should i aim for as pierce shade.

Anddoes shade cl weap offhand have same stats as gs ? or database fubar ?

Enli

Fledgling Freddie
lgm is kinda tricky, u have to proc to do decent dmg so the PA won't hurt as much as with regular melee
so imo GS main, champ offhand (cause moz is to hard for ya to get, it would have been viable swap)
altho i'm thinking of moz/champ, double end drain-proc and both have str/dex cap wich makes template less of a pain

Faeldawn

Fledgling Freddie
I use Champ Weapon/ML10 Fang, just personal preference, but have tried almost all the combinations described.

However, I haven't retemplated since 5th slot items/DR and the ml10 was partly for the str cap. If I had to choose now I would definitely go with moz :)

Porkbelly

Loyal Freddie
im tryingout moz and ctd atm its not to bad , i think moz is over rated tbh ...

i still think spirt weps giv me best dmg all round , just my pov ...

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie
what about str dex stats what is an ideal amount to have?
ive made a prety ubber template for me personaly using GS/CL with lgw for lgw/cl combo

but....only has 90 str 86 dex 85 con

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Cl weapon as fixed offhand so you have 8 style/melee as your damage bonuses before mainhander is equipped ... The As mainhand i would use a GS/Lgm Swapout ... Nothing comes close ;)

Im sad you didnt ask me 1st tbh , when i give advice out i dont do it to sound clever , its because its learned from experience :D

Damnnationx

Fledgling Freddie

Gear

Can't get enough of FH
avoidance of magic+cl resists = /cry till they proc

AoM is 2nd tier. which in turn means less effectiveness. The proc will come up on the first few hits.

The versatility you have now being able to SC leggies, means that effectivelly you can have various damage types to be used accordingly and at the same time, consta swap weapons without any loss in stats.

By having "unique weapon"s template, means you're sacrifising a hell of a lot. By not swaping, you're sacrifising even more. Up to individual playstyle etc of course, but some playstyles are better than others :)

Punishment

Resident Freddy
Lgm damage is much more unpredictable that the old malice proc sure ... But when it procs it is <3

Any lgm/GS swapout templates are best imo ... Cl offhand i prefer to duel leggies as better all round melee bonuses :D

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom