Pierce % question

Amphrax

Part of the furniture
Just a random thought.

For example: If you had 2 players with 10% pierce = 20% and attacking 1 target at the same time. Would the pierce % stack?

lpep

Can't get enough of FH
Just think of 5 thanes with + pierce stacking ae,don't think it works,give it to thanes as realm ability though,they need lovin !

liloe

It's my birthday today!
Just a random thought.

For example: If you had 2 players with 10% pierce = 20% and attacking 1 target at the same time. Would the pierce % stack?

Spell pierce is not a debuff, though. Spell pierce just affects the resists taken into account when calculating your damage, so the moment the calculation is done, it doesn't matter if 1 or 100 people attack you.

There used to be a bug with Animists having 25% spell pierce on their bombers, but that got fixed long ago :(

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
just a question.

Is spell pierce a must for a sb template nowdays ?

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Nothing is a must, but the more stats, the better.. You can do just fine with no spell pierce, I can imagine

xomer

Can't get enough of FH
Nothing is a must, but the more stats, the better.. You can do just fine with no spell pierce, I can imagine

cause i heard many people to say something like:

Ok i am low on this resist but ma template has 10% spell pierce, so its np

CorNokZ

Currently a stay at home dad
Get some viper and 2h PA the shit outta ppl.. Imo no need to invest in the most expensive items in the game

Should work tbh

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom