Pierce or Blunt? help plz

Z

zyren

i am a luri hero soon lvl 40 and i am confused i dont know if i shall spec 50pierce/shield 28 parry or 50blunt/shield 28 parry=)

Z

zyren

yes that is what i think to:)...the problem is i have to be 100% sure of what is best befor lvl 40 :)

O

old.Laryssa

you can superb taunt due fast hitting (bumblesting), stun on an evade (diamondback) and have a style off a block (tarantula).

happy pharming

S

spankya

pierce is nice, its fast and does decent damage, but the styles arent really suited to s/s spec as I found with my champ. Lary mentioned the evade style, but with evade 1 u wont evade much so that style is pretty useless. Blunt has alot better styles for s/s and is generally better for rvr.

I would recommend for a shield/weapon spec hero to go for blunts, and spec 50 blunts to get the lvl50 style which is a nice stun style after a parry move.

so either spec:

50 blunt/42 shield/39 parry
50 blunt/50 shield/28 parry

second one is best in my opinion. get mastery of parry 2, +11 parry, mastery of blocking 2 +11 shield, +11 blunt, and u will be a nasty little luri :p after that get things like determination, FA2, ip, aom, mastery of pain etc

Z

zyren

thx:) but i am not sure if i shall go pierce or blunt because pierce goes on 50%dex 50%strenght blunt is 100% strenght:)...ohh this is hard

L

-Lillo-

stats don't matter alot at 50. besides, you can always get aug str should you not hit str cap with SC and buffs (which is highly unlikely)

O

old.Laryssa

Originally posted by spankya
Lary mentioned the evade style, but with evade 1 u wont evade much so that style is pretty useless.

even as luri ?

O

old.Reno

You will evade about once or twice a fight against yellow/oranges.
Against higher cons it gets less obviously.
Though I've managed to evade the dragon and I'm sure I evaded Legion once or twice, the few times I had aggro.

Danita

Z

zyren

i am lvl 43 now :) and i am pierce/shield hope its good in rvr :spin:

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom