Pictures of new DAoC graphics engine

O

old.Jierdan

NICE

*Gets visions of Morrowind graphics in the DaoC world....drools...*

L

Lanceloc

Havent u heard? GOA's ETA for NetImmerse 4.2 upgrade is 4 years at least. And thats only if can be arsed.

:)

O

old.dittytwo

Originally posted by Lanceloc
Havent u heard? GOA's ETA for NetImmerse 4.2 upgrade is 4 years at least. And thats only if can be arsed.

:)

hahahaha
:D :D :D :D
TOO TRUE
will have to be translated don't forget (+4)

S

SFXman

Nice, looks great. BTW, nice name for a guild. Saako kiltojenki nimiin "ä" kirjaimen??!

O

old.Mesoa

Originally posted by SFXman
Nice, looks great. BTW, nice name for a guild. Saako kiltojenki nimiin "ä" kirjaimen??!
Sure do.. "ö, ä, å" are all accepted in guildnames on euro version ;)

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Mesoa

Sure do.. "ö, ä, å" are all accepted in guildnames on euro version ;)
Wow, cool. Thought they were only allowed in the chatting (well in beta at some stage they wouldn't even work there :) )

O

old.Tafaya

From www.camelotherald.com:

Attention fansite editors: If you’re going to E3, now is the time to contact me, and let me know if you’d like an interview and a peek at our new engine and other assorted bits of goodness.

L

Lanceloc

E3 Show in Los Angeles

I thought it wasnt open to the general public, just to members of the industry?

O

old.Kennsai

lol fatgit, stick death rules even the old stuff was pretty damn funny:clap:

A

Alrindel

New 3d engine, eh? Hope you've all got your 3GHz Athlons and your Geforce6 cards ready... :rolleyes:

O

old.Tartanyak

/em Starts shovelling coal into his computers furnace

SHE CANNA TAKE MUCH MORE!

A

Aeiedil

ARGH you could told me that movie used the ingame engine, my amd xp just blew up ;)

S

Sarnat

Originally posted by Alrindel
New 3d engine, eh? Hope you've all got your 3GHz Athlons and your Geforce6 cards ready... :rolleyes:

Duh, the new engine requires LESS from your computer. Your crappy old CPU and GFX card will work BETTER with the new engine. Or it should, if there are no bugs in it.

Maybe I can get more than 5 fps in keep defend now...

A

Aeiedil

Sarnat i think that was sarcasm

if you check other threads ppl are genrally mocking goa's patch speed :) so i think the poster of that meant that by the time its out then 3ghz and geforce 6 will be the standard machine ;)

O

old.ViU

Originally posted by Sarnat

Duh, the new engine requires LESS from your computer. Your crappy old CPU and GFX card will work BETTER with the new engine. Or it should, if there are no bugs in it.

Maybe I can get more than 5 fps in keep defend now...

bah, I've heard that morrowind requires A LOT of computer power to play nicely on higher graphics

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom