Pics of most Epic armor

O

old.Gorthol

damn its boring compared to all the others

D

Danya

The minstrel armour sucks :(

But I'm definitely going to have to level my eldritch to 50 to get that robe.... :D

O

old.Gorthol

Originally posted by Riddler
thats cause they are whimpy :D

Look at the skald epic armor, damn thats even worse

O

old.tRoG

the skald stuff looks like a klingon outfit :(

and, is it me or do i see an albion chalice on the belt?!

WTF?! :upyours:

[EDIT: the skald and minstel armour is the same grrr...]

O

old.tRoG

yeah, the midgard ones are s*** coloured brown or look unfinished.

the wizard and eldritch ones rock :whip:

and i wanna see a nightshade.. i bet theyd be all black and cool looking :)

lets all mass email mythic screaming to fix the midgrad armour :)

O

old.J.S.

The worse one if you ask me is the shadowblades' armor :( and to be honest most of the midgard's one suck big time :mad: except maybe...the runemasters' ;)

O

old.Zufad^DaFuzz

Wish they'd do something with helms. Like Horns or fins on midgard helms :D . Why does thane epic armour look like a somekinda malestripper outfit :rolleyes: .

O

old.Raziel

I would like to see a Crusader outfit for the paladins, they are crusaders after all.

you know the thing the helm has a cross cut out insted of eye holes and the cloth thing that hangs down the front and back (normally White with a big Red Cross on it)

this Sort of thing

crusader.jpg

O

old.tRoG

they might fix the midgard armour soon... lots of people posting about it on ign.

D

Damon_D

Well have to say..the shaman armor look's like..i have no idea but its butt ugly

S

SFXman

Ok, so we are all amazed by like the paladin armor, wizard, urgist etc. armors.... but LOOK at the scout?! ARGH! It is horrible tbh.
I just hope they change the look of the scouts outfit. The friar was pretty cool and I can live with that :) but damn were most of the midgard epic armors horrible :D
See the shaman? Haha... talka bout crappy epic armor :)

O

old.Psi

Hmmm, lame, the sorcerer armour is same as the wizard armour but a different colour..

O

old.Odium

Think the Wizzy armour looks really bad and the minstrel armour looks really...weak :)

Typical that I play both :p

S

SFXman

Let's use these pictures as examples.
http://www.picturetrail.com/gallery/view?p=999&gid=797545&uid=539769
Now...
The armsman looks very cool in this particular picture, with the red touch.
The armswoman doesn't look very bad at all either... I impressed with the complexity of these armors.
Then the scout comes along... I mean GODDAMNIT! Look at that picture?!??! Can't they do better than this :( It seriously looks BAD!
oh well.... in these the paladin armor isn't very visible, but it very nice.
The female cleric armor has been dyed so dark you can't see it properly but the guy under shows the armor well and it is pretty cool actually, I like the little cup picture and the the "star things" around the neck.
Then the infiltrator wearing the hooded cloak in these pictures looks excellent indeed. I just don't get what that roound black/white thing in the chest is, it looks cool so anyhoo.
I must agree that the minstrel armor needs some more work... it doesn't look very epic at all.
The theurgist armor however does look quite elegant, it is not a copy of the wizard armor like the sorceror armor is, heh. Although the shoulders of this armor almost make him look like a hibby who tend to have those spikey shoulders on the epic armors.
Cabalist has a very nice looking armor in these pictures, the colors make him look very sinister, I like it.
The friar robe is quite nice, I just think it should've been dyed red or something in that direction. But they are dyable so I'll just do it myself... imagine that armor being a nice red and then having that staff, damn!
Wont comment much on the other realms epic armors since I don't play them. I will say the shaman has one of the worst armors so far, along with the scout (I WANT A GOOD LOOKING ARMOR FOR MY SCOUT *sniff* *sniff* :( ).
The eldritch and mentalist have quite well done armors aswell.... but the prize of the hibbie armors is given to the druids epic armor, looks sweet especially in the given colour.

O

old.Tohtori

My 2p...

Spiritmaster and Runemaster. Nice.

Everything else in Midgard. Not so nice.

"Epic" Armor.... :rolleyes:

Just looks like the same shazbot in new wrapping... :sleeping:

O

old.Caifad Nebula

I havent seen a nightshade armor, is there no nightshade at lvl 50 in the US version or so?

If someone can find a picture of it pls post the link here.

O

old.Hendrick

I am missing the mercenary armor... and some nice helmets.

J

Jupitus

Don't mind the infil's armour, I'd be happy with that, but I just wish Mythic would do something about my knees!!! Come on now! There is no way in the world even a Saracen would have legs as skinny as that with all the climbing up and down walls we do!! A sparrow would laugh at the state of my legs! I even sometimes wear my Ninja Monk robes just so people won't laugh at me.

And look at this:

http://student.some.ox.ac.uk/cnlp/daoc/07052002/sshot078.jpg

See that catapult on the left? That's me behind it, and just look at those pathetic pins !!! Its embarassing I say!

Come on Mythic, the classes aren't balanced... do something about our knees, plees!!!!!

;)

Jup.

O

old.Ukkeli

The default coloured wizard looks like a Hells Angel member, but the dyed armors are nice.

O

old.Lianuchta

Nice, but it does interfere with tactics. Once you know all the armors, you'll be able to say: ah, an eldritch, better keep my shield people forward. Oh, an Enchanter... now where's that pesky pet.

P

Pfy

Couldn't give a shit if the us Scouts get a shit looking armour, I'm in RvR to kill people, not get fashion tips.

S

SFXman

Originally posted by Pfy
Couldn't give a shit if the us Scouts get a shit looking armour, I'm in RvR to kill people, not get fashion tips.
But then again if other classes get such armors that like nice, we better too. The current version looks like plain... shit :(

Users who are viewing this thread