Physical changes in daoc...

P

poi

Give us :

- Pointy Hats for Casters
- Give Midgard mages robes, even if they are furry.
- Make Midgard Cloaks Furry
- Feathered cloaks/robes
- Leaf/feather looking cloaks
- Full body cloaks, covering all of you, not just the head and back
- Thigh-high boots
- Feathered hats
- Give us collared cloaks, different style hats, wedding dresses, formal wear.
- Have helms that are shaped (skull helm, animal skin headdress, dragon helm, horns or antlers and caps made from animal skulls or pelts)
- Circlets/crowns you can see
- Bear Skin cloaks
- Stag helmets
- Voodoo masks

/hood commands for cloaks
/visor command for helms

and

-Kids in town, playing preferably
-More people walking around and doing chores or something. Having them all be adults and standing in one spot all day long makes the game feel more fake than it should.
- Actual music in taverns
- Street lights (torches) How are our towns lit up at night without them?
- Throwing weapons: they made it so we can see arrows leave a bow and hit a mob. Can you do this for throwing weapons as well? A zerker looks a bit silly waving its throwing axes around but not exactly throwing it.
-More Friendly Animals roaming the land – cows, sheep, chickens horses, birds, fish in the water (eye candy), deer in the forests, etc…
- Seasonal changes (snow, fall leaves)
- Random hit sounds for weapons and spells.
- Random pain sounds from characters. (why do all highlanders sound like AHHHHnold?

O

old.Xarr

You should take this thread to the VNBoards and to the Developer's Round Table. Mythic's dev team can find the thread there and might actually decide to add some of this stuff to the game. This thread does no good by simply sitting here at BW since I highly doubt Mythic will swoop by here.

T

Teh Krypt

E

--Eraser--

Originally posted by poi

- Pointy Hats for Casters

see my signature? im waiting for this since beta!!!
GIVE tall pointy hats!!!:clap:

D

Draylor

Originally posted by poi
[B /hood commands for cloaks [/B]

There was a thread from one of the art developers on the VN boards recently asking for this type of suggestions. One of his comments there said /hood was being looked at, and should be on its way :)

S

Sigurd

We want wizard hats with "Wizzard" printed on them...

T

_tindel_

Originally posted by poi
-Kids in town, playing preferably
-More people walking around and doing chores or something. Having them all be adults and standing in one spot all day long makes the game feel more fake than it should.
- Actual music in taverns
- Street lights (torches) How are our towns lit up at night without them?
-More Friendly Animals roaming the land – cows, sheep, chickens horses, birds, fish in the water (eye candy), deer in the forests, etc…
- Seasonal changes (snow, fall leaves)

This I like very, very very much. Thank you for taking it outta my head :p

O

old.job

All great ideas, but all those improvements will be in the next generation of MMORPG's, that would be waaay to much coding for Mythic, give these guys a break.
My complaint always is that the buildings are too clean, Camelot looks like it was built last week and re-pointed yesterday.
Tri n nog is made up from far too little polygons, but somehow manages to slow down my pc anyway, my Dreamcast can move that level of graphics better.

ps: anyone heard that weird machine like noise around DC/CM in Hib at night, can't get a straight answer from anyone, it only happens now and then , what is it?

U

Uriron

Pointy hats :clap: I can't understand how or why mythic didn't do it.:confused:

P

PJS

irritating noise

That noise is the ambient cart noise from TNN stuck in a loop. Obviously it shouldnt be there.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom