Phriday newz0r

K

kan-

omg thats so much bullshit, they see that the game is popular so make the prices higher. Thats just great.

Chronicles gonna be down for ages, omg, by the time they come back up theres gonna be a major change in the rankings.. FC will be number 1 of course :p

Ah well, now i REALLY wish i would of gone US version.

Sorry i feel well negative today, not as much as Nuro tho :p

J

.Jos.

2 German Community managers

Profile :

Education : A-level at least General on-line games experience, MMORPG in particular.
Good written german expression (grammar, spelling, litterature)

How ironic. Good...spelling, litterature :great:

J

j000 d000d

Chronicles down until 1.61??????!??!?!?!?!?!

:wall: :wall: :wall:

F

Flimgoblin

yep :) mythic couldn't send them a version that worked so they wrote a new one ;)

I think it's all the wacky characters people have in names over here

S

snoz

IMO goa are thick as f*ck ? that news is all bad news, they cant even sugar coat the price increase. WTf tbh .........

HEY NO XML FOR AGES, HEY NO PATCH FOR WEEKS .. we might even slow it down ? . AND FOR OUR CRAP WORK U CAN PAY MORE MONEY

ROFL

Lucky mythic made such a great game tbh or goa would have zero customers.

T

trigali

They do not say the chronicles will be down until 1.61.

Read a little slower :)

They say they have requested the source code that is used with 1.61 in the US, to tweak them so they work before we have to get to 1.61.

It may prove impossible/too difficult/expensive to actually do, but they will try and get the chronicles up and running before 1.61.

M

Motowntheta

Originally posted by Flimgoblin
yep :) mythic couldn't send them a version that worked so they wrote a new one ;)

I think it's all the wacky characters people have in names over here

LOL GOA should learn the phrase CODE REUSE :)

I'm with Kan... whilst I think GOA have tried hard to make a go of this and have done quite well... everytime this happens I wish I had gone to Mythic and not GOA :(

Oh well at least I have met some nice peeps on the euro servers :)

Q

quiescent

Personally I think the price increase is disgusting, still many problems with the servers and not to mention the slow patching.

GOA don't even sugarcoat the news, for example: "Yes guys we're charging you more, however you'll notice an increase in speed of patching, better servers and quicker CS response."

You money grabbers should employ a finance strategist and "maybe" find that the idea lies at you funding servers like the pve that is basically empty (money wastage). I feel that if you did things properly we wouldn't have to suffer for your mistakes.

[/whine]
[/rant]

ps. pls don't respond with "don't play then, k thx?" and the likes as it only makes you look like some elitist idiot. :)

A

Aussie-

"and tests will be carried during the next weeks."

WEEKS OF TESTING, WTF????????????

L

liste

testing takes time. thats how it is.

GOA has very few rights to anything, in their contract with mythic. in essence, they cant do shit, unless mythic allows them, and in many cases, mythic have to do it for them. ie slow work-process, since mythic makes their money in US.

its how it is, and always has been. fair? <no comment>

O

old.Xarr

jesus fucking christ on a god damn pogostick. they're upping the price on the subs and have the nerve to tell us we're gonna be waiting a long time for both the patches and xml. woohaa. lucky us.

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Aussie-
"and tests will be carried during the next weeks."

WEEKS OF TESTING, WTF????????????
Yes, cause I'm not around anymore to live on the test server so they have to rely on the others only logging in occasionally to make up the difference. :D

-G

D

Demrog

Originally posted by Brannor McThife
Yes, cause I'm not around anymore to live on the test server so they have to rely on the others only logging in occasionally to make up the difference. :D

-G

Well it's certainly quieter........

B

Brannor McThife

Yes, well, the English Server E&E's are known for their spamming...

1 Brannor McThife 853
2 Fingoniel 644
3 Kemor 613
4 Camber 503
5 Zargar 324
6 Verata 307
7 Aeiedil 286
8 Blackwidow 281

I give it two weeks and Flim-spam-alot will pass me. :p

-G

D

Damon_D

Demrog <<< Brannor McI'llneverleavethisboardcauseImafool

D

Demrog

and there's me with only 78 :)

still - it shows I only say something if its worth saying... except here of course :)

K

kan-

Got a feeling were paying for the Germans Intel Zeon Servers that were recently added?

I think so

B

Brannor McThife

Originally posted by Damon Doombring
Demrog <<< Brannor McI'llneverleavethisboardcauseImafool

You may want to edit that to -

Demrog >>> Brannor McShouldbethenewenglishcsr! :p

Greaterthan, rather than lessthan. :)

-G

S

Sarnat

OMFG THAT 2€ IS SO GONNA KILL ME! I'M GONNA END UP IN THE DITCH BEGGING FOR MONEY AT THIS RATE FFS!11

B

Brannor McThife

Sarnat, maybe you didn't read the other thread, or maybe you haven't quite grasped what people are getting at. It has nothing to do with the AMOUNT. It's the WHY. GOA hasn't given any reason, or done anything that appears to justify increasing the subs.

Comprende?

-G

S

Sharma

So far GOA have done nothing exceptional imo to ramp up the prices, sure they provide the servers and that but zero exceptional anything has appeaered so far imo.

Users who are viewing this thread

Top Bottom